2020 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Newcastle playing excellent this year. Must be SKD leaving, it’s the only thing I can think of :smirk:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Knights in defensive mode now. Raiders still got a lot to do though, will be tough to get out of this one.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm so disappointed I can't have a Harry Grant poster on my wall man...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to love the club playing hardball on Harry Grant and Robson last year for 50k or so. Could have had either player for less than 400k and now both would cost 550k plus.

But hey, why recruit a hooker when we have 80 minute JMK?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Benji is still king, definitely playing some of the best footy and winding back the clock, almost as good as his bro JMK :yum: must run in the family aye :tearsofjoy: !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BENJI IS KING.!!!

or not :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So basically. Holbrook shows pay how it’s done. And now we are dead set LAST, Wow.

make that’s it, we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.!! Can’t get any lower.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BJ Leilua is so overrated, how often does he make the worst play at the worst possible time?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to love the club playing hardball on Harry Grant and Robson last year for 50k or so. Could have had either player for less than 400k and now both would cost 550k plus.

But hey, why recruit a hooker when we have 80 minute JMK?
You’re kidding right? Grant looks real special.. Can’t believe the club would play hardball but hey, we have JMK who is best hooker to ever play the bulldogs. (According to Pay)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That Harry Grant is a great player, haven’t payed a lot of attention until tonight, but what a talent.!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re kidding right? Grant looks real special.. Can’t believe the club would play hardball but hey, we have JMK who is best hooker to ever play the bulldogs. (According to Pay)
Pay said last year that hooker was a position he wanted to strengthen. We were meant to sign Koroisau but he back flipped last second (better team and more money) and we ended up with Katoa :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Holbrook 3 games in and changes the team for the better.

Pay............. you catch my drift
Amazing what you can do when you actually put some thought into your changes and even go after the senior players instead of just mindlessly shuffling shit around.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing what you can do when you actually put some thought into your changes and even go after the senior players instead of just mindlessly shuffling shit around.
But but our salary cap!!