2020 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Yep....it's fricking torture. And we've got to listen to the wankfest from the commentators. News flash.....the Broncos gave up after 10 minutes.
For sure. Ennis the walloper carrying on like the Rorters were belting the powerhouse Broncos of '92/'93. Most CC teams would put a clinic on against the current Donkey duds.
Can't wait for the real wankfest to start up when Dunny-Swill gets a run in a week or 2........fuck me it'll be gun-in-the-mouth type stuff.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
For sure. Ennis the walloper carrying on like the Rorters were belting the powerhouse Broncos of '92/'93. Most CC teams would put a clinic on against the current Donkey duds.
Can't wait for the real wankfest to start up when Dunny-Swill gets a run in a week or 2........fuck me it'll be gun-in-the-mouth type stuff.
They had a over hyped montage on Fox Footy after the game last night for SBW to promote him being back in the NRL and playing his first game next Saturday against the Raiders. Fuck me they couldn't have pulled his dick any harder it dead set made me wanna spew listening to the dribble.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are paying DWZ way more than the Roosters are paying for both Morris boys!!
Yes pissed even more for that. There is a lot our team lacks and one off those is player Leadership. Both the Morris boys have that.

Last edited:

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
For me it is their defence. They just have really bad defenders at key places in the line and every team is just heading straight at them. The attempts are just arms thrown at torsos with no body behind it. It's like a number 10 at bat, whose only concern is getting out of the way of the ball while swinging wildly.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They had a over hyped montage on Fox Footy after the game last night for SBW to promote him being back in the NRL and playing his first game next Saturday against the Raiders. Fuck me they couldn't have pulled his dick any harder it dead set made me wanna spew listening to the dribble.
I didn't see that thank Christ. Had to laugh when he came back in '13 and channel 9 had all that crap of Gus explaining to every poor bastard unfortunate enough to listen what was going on in Sonny's head, what he was gonna do when he got out there etc etc. And when he got out there Sam Burgess fucken steamrolled him with his 1st carry lol and owned him all game.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man are any of the broncos players going to end up being any good? Haas and Fifita probably the most likely. But those other fellas Carrigan etc... average as. How can you cop 50 points every other week...

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man are any of the broncos players going to end up being any good? Haas and Fifita probably the most likely. But those other fellas Carrigan etc... average as. How can you cop 50 points every other week...
Some of Fifitas defnce is as woeful as any in the team - except for Rhys Kennedy he is beyond woeful

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would he such a shame to get the spoon. We may be average but we’re no where near as bad as the broncos. This is the 8th time this year a teams put 30+ on them and a few of the others are high twenties. Surely we can hop them
How is it we cannot win one fucking game, just one ffs!!!