2020 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MIA, Parra didn't look like scoring, and he's their lead play maker. Looking more and more like a fraud.
Same as Milford. Looks great when they're 20 up and there's no pressure, but when they're 20 behind, he's completely lost and has nothing to offer to get them back in the contest.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Sivo to stay down and get a crusher penalty
How many crush
Yep the refs made it 38 to nil after 70 mins. Dought it.
Souths kicked their arses in. That's not to say Rabbitohs don't normally get a huge leg-up from the refs. Parra were so pathetic tonight that Rusty's mob didn't need any extra help, they know it's there if they need it in a tight game though for certain.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many crush
Well, my post aged well haha.

I reckon someone’s gotten into his ear and told him to cut it out. There were a couple tackles where I thought he would def stay down and play for a penalty but he just got on with it. Which is how it should be

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parras edge defence was like the Bulldogs - have great difficulty with decision making especially Blake. Souths are well coached - still hate them though.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels will go out in straight sets in the first 2 weeks of the finals. I hope they end up playing the Storm and Raiders.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone give the Titans the chance of an upset v Dragons? Only beaten by 20 by Raiders and thought Dragons were lucky to get away with the win last week v Broncs

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
6 again rule needs to be scrapped, it's too one sided and teams can't turn momentum.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone give the Titans the chance of an upset v Dragons? Only beaten by 20 by Raiders and thought Dragons were lucky to get away with the win last week v Broncs
I tipped titans all week, but got scared last minute and changed to Saints!!!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2-0 dragons after 20min - think we might both be wrong with our tips!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2-0 dragons after 20min - think we might both be wrong with our tips!
Not watching mate, 2-0 not much after 20 mins though. I got the upset with Souths last night so playing it safe lol..

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Damn! Doesn't that give ya the shits when you change it last minute and it burns ya. Think Warriors may upset Knights if they get a fair go from the ref.