2020 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
warriors deserve to be in the top 8 after what they've sacrificed, maybe they need the pressure to perform
Payton's done a terrific job since taking over. They're never out of a game now, plenty of grit in their performances. Cowboys might have a goody in Payton (I'm just going to assume he's going there).

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payton's done a terrific job since taking over. They're never out of a game now, plenty of grit in their performances. Cowboys might have a goody in Payton (I'm just going to assume he's going there).
Yep the only sad thing is that the warriors look like they’ve finally found someone who can coach them right and he wants to move back to Aus. Would be a nice change to see the warriors deliver on their potential they’re good to watch

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton should beg for a release and come now

He’s not playing many FG games there with those in front of him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Edwards was dropping everything last year, Barrett fix DWZ's hands please...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whos this idiot with Braith? Thought Doueihi had been hooked or injured.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good day of footy... Had 25 on Nikora and Uele to score. Feeling mixed emotions with Penrith... I still want them to win the title, but fuck Ivan honestly.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck are we last
Thanks to Lewis in the Broncos and Dragons game. Crichton rushing off his wing to let in 3 easy tries against the Sharks didn't help either ... We just find ways to lose... Sucks soo much that the game against the Titans is no longer a spoon battle haha.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some of Fifitas defnce is as woeful as any in the team - except for Rhys Kennedy he is beyond woeful
Speaking of defence fuck Cornder made some terrible efforts last night... I know it was his first game back, but it's crazy to think that he could be their real weakness. Canberra could exploit him next week.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Lewis in the Broncos and Dragons game. Crichton rushing off his wing to let in 3 easy tries against the Sharks didn't help either ... We just find ways to lose... Sucks soo much that the game against the Titans is no longer a spoon battle haha.
Yea but we aren’t getting ass raped every week like the pony’s we do t deserve to be last as shit as we are pisses me off like fuk you would think these dickheads talk about it during the game just put in an 80 min performance run hard tackle hard and we will get off the bottom but no if that’s not motivation to win these ***** will never win

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the board had to do was put a half decent interim coach in charge and we avoid the spoon easily.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yea but we aren’t getting ass raped every week like the pony’s we do t deserve to be last as shit as we are pisses me off like fuk you would think these dickheads talk about it during the game just put in an 80 min performance run hard tackle hard and we will get off the bottom but no if that’s not motivation to win these c*** will never win
Yeah I get it... Titans maybe if we play for 80 we beat. As for manly I think we could upset them if our middles stand up to Taupau and AFB along with Turbo hopefully out injured.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I get it... Titans maybe if we play for 80 we beat. As for manly I think we could upset them if our middles stand up to Taupau and AFB along with Turbo hopefully out injured.
We have strung a few good performances in the last couple of games over the years hopefully they can do the same this year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A. Hopoate in the centres today for Manly.