2020 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How shit are we if the lost to these shit c***s...
Pretty goddamn shit lol.

Although they should do a lot better, their squad is much better. I thought they would be top 4 before round 3.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
GIVE US A PONGA

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I nearly threw up when I saw that. Pretty sure that it is not allowed under COVID protocol..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

AND how sweet.....both the boys had to be interviewed together after the game....I know that there is a donation of 5K per try celebration to Men of League but honestly?????

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Braith is horrible to listen to.

"Let's have a look ......oh just....just...maybe gets it down" lol. The guy is an absolute gobshite.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lane has been absolutely terrible. Defensive turnstile and penalty machine.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not watching the game, but are the eels having a bit of a mid-year choke? Bit earlier in the season than normal.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not watching the game, but are the eels having a bit of a mid-year choke? Bit earlier in the season than normal.

Maybe Parra are not as good as they think. They have only beaten one real contender so far in 2020 that in Penrith by 6 points in round five other than that Dogs, Tits, Broncos , Eagles, ( the Eagles on a really dodgy call) and have lost to Roosters, Raiders, Knights and Cowboys.

They have played some good footy but have a lot of luck and decisions going their way also and yet another against Manly just now.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Maybe Parra are not as good as they think. They have only beaten one real contender so far in 2020 that in Penrith by 6 points in round five other than that Dogs, Tits, Broncos , Eagles, ( the Eagles on a really dodgy call) and have lost to Roosters, Raiders, Knights and Cowboys.

They have played some good footy but have a lot of luck and decisions going their way also and yet another against Manly just now.
They've only lost to the roosters. By your logic Manly and the dogs get put in for the cowboys.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They've only lost to the roosters. By your logic Manly and the dogs get put in for the cowboys.

Oh dear am I bad??? Okay, so they have beaten sides currently in the eight in Knights (10-4), Raiders (25-24) and Penrith (10-6) and been defeated by Roosters (24-10). They have beaten Dogs, Manly, Cows, Broncos and Titans from the bottom half of the competition and been beaten by Manly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who suggests we sign Blake Green clearly hasn't seen him play before. He's utter garbage.

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Blair is absolute garbage. Never understood the wraps on him. All show no go

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ warriors .!!! Too many homesick.