2020 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Sharks lost 56-20 last week and win 46-10 this week. Fuck this comp is pathetic. I've never seen it worse.

The Warriors, Titans and Broncos have two more wins than us and are three of the worst teams I've ever seen.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd sell myself on the streets to have a guy like Tabui-Fidow who could score tries like that..

Well, we have one with Averillo but he's not allowed to play

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is turning into an interesting game after all, Penriff are beating themselves, but Cows are starting to take advantage of it. Can the Pantsers turn it around?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Pansters have switched back on. Cleary is clearly a better player this year, he has been good. His battle against Hess has been good too, after Hess crunched him early hitting him just after a kick.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cummins as a ref annoys me, many of his decisions are hard to understand.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cummins as a ref annoys me, many of his decisions are hard to understand.
He's on the take for sure. The Cowboys are getting ripped off. May should have been in the bin. Just like Sims should have been yesterday. Bad teams don't get those calls.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Sharks lost 56-20 last week and win 46-10 this week. Fuck this comp is pathetic. I've never seen it worse.

The Warriors, Titans and Broncos have two more wins than us and are three of the worst teams I've ever seen.
Are they though? I think the rules are inflating scores and once teams get on a roll very hard to stop the momentum.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's on the take for sure. The Cowboys are getting ripped off. May should have been in the bin. Just like Sims should have been yesterday. Bad teams don't get those calls.
Well not so much bad teams, just not the nrls pets..!!! Wait till we start getting on top again.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are they though? I think the rules are inflating scores and once teams get on a roll very hard to stop the momentum.
I agree with you. There are certain teams who are doing extremely well out of the new 6 again rule.

Look at the trends in a game where a team gets the majority of possession; you start with possession and have it for an extended period of time, run a up a big score whilst the other side has to defend its backside off and when your turn comes to defend you are fresher and your opponent then has to find something extra to make an impression. Yep, that is probably what many would say is the nature of the game, but this rule change has had a very big impact.

Damien Cook has been relegated to a tackling machine and except for a short while last night has not been able to play that explosive running game that he has become known for.
Considering the impact of the six again, it is not even listed as a stat by the NRL whilst it has just as big an influence as penalties, missed tackles and errors.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's my point though. The refs are changing momentum too much to the point where defending teams don't touch the ball for 25 minutes and get obliterated. Where's the entertainment in that?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's my point though. The refs are changing momentum too much to the point where defending teams don't touch the ball for 25 minutes and get obliterated. Where's the entertainment in that?
Definitely no fun as a dogs fan :tearsofjoy: