2020 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You've gotten a hand from Lyndsay "Dave's crack" Collins, he has been shocking
I told you I had to make it interesting lol.!!! The roosters would have to beat themselves you said.. we were both right .!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How'd Raiders not get a 6 again call there ... Roosters all over them in the tackles

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Starling has been playing really well.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Morris boys having bad second halves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morris' are fucking shit, cost the chooks the game. Give me Montoya and Meaney any day.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was a good pick, Put $200 on the raiders at 1-12 paying $6 lol.. what a fluke upset..!!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lam looked good in at dummy half late for chooks... maybe a player worth looking at for us...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats on picking the upset, have you picked any others this round?
Other upsets ? Yup us to beat dragons with pay gone for our second win :tonguewink:

now couple of horse races before bed an I will double my weeks wages haha , easy tax free money , thanks tab !!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Starling has been playing really well.
I've been talking about Starling since last season. He would have been a cheap option then but now that Hodgson is out, they won't let him go and we're stuck with JMK and Katoa.

Fuck this club is frustrating when we have zero talent and other teams third stringers are ten times better than our starters.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Other upsets ? Yup us to beat dragons with pay gone for our second win :tonguewink:

now couple of horse races before bed an I will double my weeks wages haha , easy tax free money , thanks tab !!
You foolish optimist

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been talking about Starling since last season. He would have been a cheap option then but now that Hodgson is out, they won't let him go and we're stuck with JMK and Katoa.

Fuck this club is frustrating when we have zero talent and other teams third stringers are ten times better than our starters.
Yeah, seeing their fill in dummy half/back rower Havili kick a perfect touch finder out of dummy half was exactly one of those frustrating moments. Our lead dummy half has done that about once in 1.5 seasons