2020 Grand Final - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must be watching a different game.. Sutton is the absolute worse referee to ever get a GF, but, he is not the reason Penif are getting pumped.

it’s all in them and their poor discipline and decisions making. Cleary and Kikau are having shockers. For the Storm, JAC has been a passenger.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I didn’t watch much NRL this year. But pretty sure the Panthers came from behind a few times. Probably no Chance against the Storm. But come on panthers.

Fk the storm!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I must be watching a different game.. Sutton is the absolute worse referee to ever get a GF, but, he is not the reason Penif are getting pumped.

it’s all in them and their poor discipline and decisions making. Cleary and Kikau are having shockers. For the Storm, JAC has been a passenger.
Not now. He was early. Completely bias reffing in the first half but in the second half he has been more bias to the Panthers. But they're already out of the game so it's pointless.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Idk about all of you guys but Tyrone May has played completely dogshit... Must mean he's coming to us next year.