Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2020 NRL Grand Final
Penrith Panthers
v Melbourne Storm

Sun October 25 2020, 7:30pm at ANZ Stadium

Referees: Gerard Sutton;Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Chris Butler;Video Referees: Steve Chiddy;

Live on Nine Network (check local guides)

Penrith Panthers

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Brent Naden 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo

14. Tyrone May 15. Kurt Capewell 16. Moses Leota 17. Zane Tetevano

18. Mitch Kenny 19. Dean Whare 20. Matt Burton 21. Spencer Leniu

Melbourne Storm

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Brenko Lee 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Nelson Asofa-Solomona

14. Brandon Smith 15. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 16. Dale Finucane 17. Nicholas Hynes

18. Tom Eisenhuth 19. Paul Momirovski 20. Tui Kamikamica 21. Ryley Jacks

2020 NRLW Grand Final
Brisbane Broncos
v Sydney Roosters

Sun October 25 2020, 4:05pm at ANZ Stadium

Referees: Belinda Sharpe;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Liam Kennedy;Video Referees: Jared Maxwell;

Live on Fox League & Nine Network (check local guides)

Brisbane Broncos

1. Tamika Upton 2. Shenae Ciesiolka 3. Julia Robinson 4. Jayme Fressard 5. Meg Ward 6. Raecene McGregor 7. Ali Brigginshaw 8. Millie Boyle 9. Lauren Brown 10. Chelsea Lenarduzzi 11. Amber Hall 12. Tallisha Harden 13. Tarryn Aiken

14. Annette Brander 15. Jessika Elliston 16. Shannon Mato 17. Chante Temara

18. Romy Teitzel 19. Tyler Birch 20. Zara Canfield 21. Lavinia Gould

Sydney Roosters

1. Shanice Parker 2. Taleena Simon 3. Corban McGregor 4. Yasmin Meakes 5. Brydie Parker 6. Melanie Howard 7. Zahara Temara 8. Simaima Taufa 9. Nita Maynard 10. Filomina Hanisi 11. Vanessa Foliaki 12. Sarah Togatuki 13. Hannah Southwell

14. Quincy Dodd 15. Kennedy Cherrington 16. Grace Hamilton 17. Jocelyn Kelleher

18. Amelia Mafi 19. Botille Vette-Welsh 20. Bobbi Law 21. Kaitlyn Phillips

Malla

Reaction score
Bernard Sutton, Chris Sutton and Gerard Sutton

Boys club

This is prob what Badger was talking about when he said if you weren't part of the boys club you were on the outter. We really need an independent review of our refereeing system and structure in place. I know the focus has been removing or improving the bunker but this needs to happen too. Will never forget how Sutton was applauded and treated like a king after 'Black Friday'. Flog of a bloke and an average ref. Wish he would fuck off for good, find another career.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton ffs. On the positive side, probably the least worst Sutton, and probably a little bit better than Klein, but still, fmd. Is this the best they've got?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder if the Storm will spread the ball from the start to try and catch them out, the Panthers will have to be up to speed straight away.
If they stay with them for the first ten they should be able to ride it out, set completion, apply pressure etc

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm will win.
Panthers the last 2 weeks showed signs of cracking against teams not as good as the Storm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just dumped $50 on Kikau first try Panthers 1-12 for a potential 2K payout.

Looking at Vunivalu for first try into Smith Churchill aswell but I'll make that call once I see how the weather is tomorrow, kick over Mansour is a big advantage imo. Not sure how much I'll put on this one though.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Storm come out of the blocks like last week, and can keep their defence in order, I can't see the panffers winning. Apparently going to be a wet and windy track, so not sure who that favours. I don't really care who wins, but I hope Munster schools Cleary a bit.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m tipping Penrith to defeat Melbourne. My only miss during the finals series was Canberra v Rooster. I was tipping with my heart. A month ago I thought Melbourne but as the days roll on, my confidence is growing. Penrith will win the grand final in a tight tussle.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How sad that I have virtually zero interest in the game. Both sides will slog it out........ Daddy's boy will develop a bigger ego and Cam will out do Sutton. Penrith are good but they flaunt it in a smart ass way and Cam wants to make it all about him........Plus I really don't want to listen to the commentators who will all talk up their agendas and carry on as if no other sides ever played the game. I suppose though that a positive is that Brandy has been given the night off......shame about some of the others......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is it like in Sydney? We have had winds and rain up here on the Mid North Coast but at the moment it has stopped raining but is still pretty dreary....

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerard Sutton ffs. On the positive side, probably the least worst Sutton, and probably a little bit better than Klein, but still, fmd. Is this the best they've got?
Haha Sutton is such dip shit. I know first hand talking to a few players they all think he's shit. Perenara is the one they like the most.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's like summer in England this weather. Dour game coming up, Storm can't be expansive in attack, I think it will suit the Panthers with Luai and Cleary who can play flat and straighten the attack.
I think this weather suits Melbourne, theyll be able to slow the game down and beat Penrith into submission.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want the Storms to win so we don't have to hear much about it in Sydney but if them losing will mean that Cam Smith plays on next year than I'd rather Panthers win. That way it would definitely result in one of Brandon Smith or Harry Grant wanting out and we could possibly fill our biggest need.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I want the Storms to win so we don't have to hear much about it in Sydney but if them losing will mean that Cam Smith plays on next year than I'd rather Panthers win. That way it would definitely result in one of Brandon Smith or Harry Grant wanting out and we could possibly fill our biggest need.
Panthers win is good because Baz will have that under his belt AND a good chance Smith plays on to not bow out with a GF loss.