Official 2019 Bulldogs Members Forum (Concluded) - See update P10

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Dib and co should never have been replaced and Des should never have been sacked. We are a fucken basket case atm

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so who is going ??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
so who is going ??
I'm sure it'll be highly scripted and regulated.

Or they'll get those devoted morons that turn up who'd suck off every board member for $2 if given the chance. Those that see absolutely no problems and are only their to blow smoke up the arses of the board and claim they are doing a superb job.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Or they'll get those devoted morons that turn up who'd suck off every board member for $2 if given the chance. Those that see absolutely no problems and are only their to blow smoke up the arses of the board and claim they are doing a superb job.
i dont think it will work this time... im not sure this forum could have come at a worse time for them..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Well those sort of antics were the trademarks of a Members Forum under the Dib administration. I assure you there will be greater transparency this Thursday.

Since you're one of the greatest critics of our current Board, I'd highly encourage you attend to voice your concerns.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dib and co should never have been replaced and Des should never have been sacked. We are a fucken basket case atm
If this mob dont get there act together & get results we will have a 3rd board within 4 years.. stability would be good but only once we have experienced competent people running our club.. at the moment still have question marks on over half our FG squad, our recently renewed coach and the people incharge of our club..

Basket case we are, nothing is certain apart from the fact that we are running last and no improvement has been seen on the field with 18 months of Pay..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board is safe as houses for next years election even if we get the spoon.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club is awfully quiet these days while the ship is sinking fucking madness

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club is awfully quiet these days while the ship is sinking fucking madness
What is the club supposed to say? At this point in time the only one the can fix anything for this season is Pay.

Go on Thursday night and ask your questions if you have them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well those sort of antics were the trademarks of a Members Forum under the Dib administration. I assure you there will be greater transparency this Thursday.

Since you're one of the greatest critics of our current Board, I'd highly encourage you attend to voice your concerns.
Floor questions aren't taken. Questions will need to be submitted prior to the event.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If this mob dont get there act together & get results we will have a 3rd board within 4 years.. stability would be good but only once we have experienced competent people running our club.. at the moment still have question marks on over half our FG squad, our recently renewed coach and the people incharge of our club..

Basket case we are, nothing is certain apart from the fact that we are running last and no improvement has been seen on the field with 18 months of Pay..
They still think its 1984. The old board moved with the times and had a vision. This board is living in the past.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pay needs to be moved on. Someone needs to take accountability and it’s always the coach.

A

Alexander the Great

Will be attending with my squad. Planning to sneak in a go pro under my Kip and live stream it. Subscribe to Felix Arvid Ulf

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They still think its 1984. The old board moved with the times and had a vision. This board is living in the past.
I was sitting 5 metres away from Lynn and Chris Anderson at Belmore and it makes my blood boil seeing them with not a care in the world about our team getting smashed while they where relaxed laughing ,giggling and drinking wine we need a whole club clean out from the board and down to the team or nothing is going to change for years, mark my words.