2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He showed glimpses of good stuff and bad stuff but has a classy kicking and passing game when on really needs to fix his d up but playing with foz and a better game plan and with props running hard up the middle and not sideways he will have more time
Like I said hope so, but I'm not confident.
Also he has hopefully improved his defensive reads.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind us seeing a deal done with knights to get Cogger early and they get tolman released and we are free of him going forward. Think they could be keen giving them a rotation not Lillyman tolman Saifiti and ese’ese. While giving us room in cap and our half.

With Woods klemmer starting and tualau and maybe burr or Fualalo we are well served too.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind us seeing a deal done with knights to get Cogger early and they get tolman released and we are free of him going forward. Think they could be keen giving them a rotation not Lillyman tolman Saifiti and ese’ese. While giving us room in cap and our half.

With Woods klemmer starting and tualau and maybe burr or Fualalo we are well served too.
I'm no massive fan of Tolman but with Kas and Graham leaving I think we might need him for depth. If Klemmer or Woods go down we are very light on props.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm no massive fan of Tolman but with Kas and Graham leaving I think we might need him for depth. If Klemmer or Woods go down we are very light on props.
He Froggy...Dont start using common sense on here.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As a precaution, prop Aaron Woods will not travel with the team due to hamstring soreness.

Full Bulldogs squad for trial at Sunshine Coast Stadium against Raiders, Saturday (6pm AEDT):

1. Moses Mbye

2. Brett Morris

3. Josh Morris

4. William Hopoate

5. Marcelo Montoya

6. Matt Frawley

7. Kieran Foran

8. Lachlan Burr

9. Michael Lichaa

10. David Klemmer

11. Josh Jackson

12. Raymond Faitala- Mariner

13. Danny Fualalo

14. Jack Nelsen

15. Greg Eastwood

16. Adam Elliott

17. Jeremy Marshall- King

19. Francis Tualau

20. Tom Carr

21. Josh Cleeland

22. Jarred Anderson

23. Asipeli Fine

24. Josh Bergamin

25. Lachlan Lewis

26. Kerrod Holland

27. Zac Woolford

28. Rhyse Martin

29. Jayden Okunbor

30. Ofahiki Ogden

31. Renouf To'omaga

32. John Olive

RELATED

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isnt there normally a reserves team that plays 2nd half??

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He showed glimpses of good stuff and bad stuff but has a classy kicking and passing game when on really needs to fix his d up but playing with foz and a better game plan and with props running hard up the middle and not sideways he will have more time
Agree. He was going well last year until Des moved him to 6 and gave mbye the kicking game, which nullified him a lot. He needs work on his defence, sure, but Pay will be onto that. He showed promise before he was Desballed. And the side around him were playing shit too, which didnt help. This year no excuses, we will find out for sure how good frawley is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll honestly be suprised if Frawley is anything more than a stop gap solution. I'd say he's probably in the side just because he can place a ball off the boot better than anyone else in the mix for a halves spot.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cleeland needs a massive trial to overtake Frawley from all pre season reports

Marshall King might be a Smokey but I thought Lewis showed promise in ISP last year

Nu Brown looks to have his cards marked if he couldn’t make a 32 man trial squad

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Cleeland has much more to offer than Frawley.
Surely Cleveland will be used in the second half of the trial...pay needs to give the kids a go but for pay to go with Frawley in the first half probably tells u he is will first choice five eighth.....I like what
I have seen of Cleveland....just needs pay to show some faith in him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree. He was going well last year until Des moved him to 6 and gave mbye the kicking game, which nullified him a lot. He needs work on his defence, sure, but Pay will be onto that. He showed promise before he was Desballed. And the side around him were playing shit too, which didnt help. This year no excuses, we will find out for sure how good frawley is.
Spot on

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Cleveland will be used in the second half of the trial...pay needs to give the kids a go but for pay to go with Frawley in the first half probably tells u he is will first choice five eighth.....I like what
I have seen of Cleveland....just needs pay to show some faith in him
You mean like take him to the Sunshine coast and name him in the squad.........

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
As a precaution, prop Aaron Woods will not travel with the team due to hamstring soreness.

Full Bulldogs squad for trial at Sunshine Coast Stadium against Raiders, Saturday (6pm AEDT):

1. Moses Mbye

2. Brett Morris

3. Josh Morris

4. William Hopoate

5. Marcelo Montoya

6. Matt Frawley

7. Kieran Foran

8. Lachlan Burr

9. Michael Lichaa

10. David Klemmer

11. Josh Jackson

12. Raymond Faitala- Mariner

13. Danny Fualalo

14. Jack Nelsen

15. Greg Eastwood

16. Adam Elliott

17. Jeremy Marshall- King

19. Francis Tualau

20. Tom Carr

21. Josh Cleeland

22. Jarred Anderson

23. Asipeli Fine

24. Josh Bergamin

25. Lachlan Lewis

26. Kerrod Holland

27. Zac Woolford

28. Rhyse Martin

29. Jayden Okunbor

30. Ofahiki Ogden

31. Renouf To'omaga

32. John Olive

RELATED
Is Frawley 100% confirmed in the halves?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is Frawley 100% confirmed in the halves?
Cleeland will also get a run. Unlimited interchange and bench, and a huge squad, not many will play more than half a match

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Frawley started off well before he got Desabled... then again lots of players got Desabled last year. Fresh coach Fresh Approach.

Actually looking forwards to our season start.

Status
Not open for further replies.