2018 Trial V Raiders (Legal Stream link in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know all the talk is who is going to be the player along side Foran in the halves. I am more concerned about who is going to be our Goal Kicker.
It would appear it will be Mosses but his kicking record is not very good. With all the reviews going around regarding where we will finish on the ladder it would seem that kicking goals might be the difference between us winning and losing some games. Last year I had my eyes closed even when our kicks were in front of the posts. Has there been any word on how Pay is dealing with this issue. In years gone past we had the best goal kickers in the NRL

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know all the talk is who is going to be the player along side Foran in the halves. I am more concerned about who is going to be our Goal Kicker.
It would appear it will be Mosses but his kicking record is not very good. With all the reviews going around regarding where we will finish on the ladder it would seem that kicking goals might be the difference between us winning and losing some games. Last year I had my eyes closed even when our kicks were in front of the posts. Has there been any word on how Pay is dealing with this issue. In years gone past we had the best goal kickers in the NRL
You would think supercoach des would have paid 3mil for the best goal kicker. His whole gameplan was to score 2 tries and defend. Thats only 8 points with a shit goal kicker. Maloney would've been perfect, but no

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mods, I think it’d be a great idea to sticky the link to the stream of the trial on the forum.

Sorry if this is normal practice.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wanted to ask if tomorrow’s game will be streamed anywhere. Would love to see the dogs in action. Footy cravings are on overload.

Regards

Altair

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone know what happend to Zac woolford just saw his instagram story hes in hospital ?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has Dean Pay named the side for this trial?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wonder what's coming layer on here...massive hype train or a Kennel meltdown lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.