1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Opinion 2018 Season Preview - Zero Tackle

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by chisdog, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Chris Harding

Chris Harding Steam Powered Dog Premium Member

Listening to the comments from Mbye and Lichaa on Fox, I am impressed with their newfound enthusiasm to play expansive football, with the aim of scoring points.
    Wherever we finish in 2018, if the team plays exciting football I'll be satisfied. But, I want a top four finish anyway.

2. The Innovator

The Innovator Forum Regular

Bulldogs won’t be finishing 13th. That’s a harsh assessment. The Dogs have a very strong forward pack which happens to include the Australian front rowers & a decent backrow.
    My concern is as always the 6 and 7. If we were talking about Kieren Foran circa 2011-14, those concerns would be eliminated. Foran is the big key and the biggest question mark. I just don’t think he will return to those halcyon days.
    I’m forecasting the Bulldogs to be in finals reckoning until about round 24 to 25. I’m thinking a 9th to 11th finish.

3. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Immortal

I actually think broncos/manly/panthers will drop out and us,knights and either titans or dragons will make the 8

4. Dognacious

Dognacious Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

We have a new coach, new CEO, new board with a new chairperson, new rep players (Foran, Woods). Never seen so much new at the club. After the last few years, its welcome.

And one big thing nobody else has mentioned.....

ITS CHINESE YEAR OF THE DOG!
    1.5 billion chinese people cannot be wrong.

• Like Like x 5
  5. KiwiDog7

KiwiDog7 Immortal

Gold

6. Wokball

Wokball Participant

Articles such as this one are the very reason gambling on NRL should never be allowed.

7. Dogzof95

Dogzof95 Kennel Enthusiast

You can Judge results going by team lists and talent, but you can’t judge results when it comes down to heart and desire, something the Bulldogs were built on!

8. dogsballs

dogsballs Forum Regular

I’m predicting a 2009 like season ;) hopefully better follow up years then 2010/2011 though.

• Like Like x 1