Gilded
Reaction score

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Brent Read said on Triple M this evening that the Des review is underway and he expects something to come of it within 2 weeks.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brent Read said on Triple M this evening that the Des review is underway and he expects something to come of it within 2 weeks.
Yeh, i do wonder which media outlet is most reliable though? Some said it was last Friday 110%. All we know is a decision either way will be known before November, when they start offseason training. But yeh, like most ppl i hope for a decision asap though.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Maguire and Georgalis could get along I would give it a whirl.
Since when is Pay ready to take the reins of a first grade squad?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Maguire and Georgalis could get along I would give it a whirl.
Since when is Pay ready to take the reins of a first grade squad?
Yeh, but since when is he not? All good coaches had to start somewhere. With me he gets brownie points for being an ex dog, and he has had some good success coaching other grades. And he cant be worse than Des has been lately. Surely.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think our next coach has to have 1 crucial ingredient in his couching ability that des has proven his hasn't got, at thats bringing young players through to 1st grade. Dean pay has had a good coaching record in lower grades also mick potter had alot to do with the young tigers coming through. Garth brennan at the Panthers is also known for his ability to work with young players. Its a big call for the clubs future long term and short term.
Im still with dean pay as coach and hagan or potter as football boss. If pay says no as ling as potter or hagan is their i would go Dymock Stevie g. We can have the best pack in the comp next year with the right mentality. Looking forward to old school shit

Status
Not open for further replies.