2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone but England.
I don’t give a fuck.
I just want the smug “it’s coming home” ***** to cry.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone else suspicious about the Russians?

I have watched all the games since the round of 16.

All the nations which have played extra time and penalties (Spain, Colombia, England, Croatia & Russia) have been absolutely been spent except the Russians?

You could see all the players spent, cramped up and mentally fatigued during extra time and the penalties.

Not once did i see a Russian player cramp up or stop running during extra time due to fatigue, and considering they have a stack of players in their 30's and the wrong side of the 30's something didnt seem right
Was talking about that with my mates. Seems very sus

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Was talking about that with my mates. Seems very sus
I was thinking the same thing... however as the Russians are gone now, I think it's safe to say it was a coincidence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone but England.
I don’t give a fuck.
I just want the smug “it’s coming home” ***** to cry.
I don't get this "coming home" bullshit? How does it belong to a team that fluked it once at home?

If the Cup has a home, it's Brazil.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is anyone else suspicious about the Russians?

I have watched all the games since the round of 16.

All the nations which have played extra time and penalties (Spain, Colombia, England, Croatia & Russia) have been absolutely been spent except the Russians?

You could see all the players spent, cramped up and mentally fatigued during extra time and the penalties.

Not once did i see a Russian player cramp up or stop running during extra time due to fatigue, and considering they have a stack of players in their 30's and the wrong side of the 30's something didnt seem right
Probably too scared to stop, home crowd, weight of the nation , they will have a pair of concrete boots waiting for then
After all it is Russia......

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belgium and Croatia have been the 2 best teams this World Cup. From group stage up till now.

France were poor during the group games but have turned it up since round of 16.

England havent been tested and one thing for sure is that England wont be going home with the WC.

Its between France, Belgium & Croatia. Too hard to pick but these games are going to be fucken ridiculously off tap.

Allez les bleus

Viens en Belgique

Ajmo Hrvatska

Fuck off England

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sick of these fucking coming home *****.

I fucken hope Croatia wins 1-0 by scoring a goal in the 94th minute via a fucken hand of God aka Mexico 86'

Croatia, do the world a favour and put these ***** to sleep

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Either that or they're scared shitless of what Putin would do to them if the lost.
Can't be as bad as what Saddam Hussein had happen to the Iraq national team if they didn't qualify or win games?

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
home crowd advantage with the biggest sporting event in the world
russia will go back to being shit and wont make the next world cup

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
German media outlets are claiming the Russian players were sniffing ammonia before the match against Spain.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
German media outlets are claiming the Russian players were sniffing ammonia before the match against Spain.
Pardon my ignorance, but what does sniffing ammonia do, performance wise?

I thought ammonia is harmful?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Next jahesh who says "It's coming home" I'm going to fucking nick it at!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't be as bad as what Saddam Hussein had happen to the Iraq national team if they didn't qualify or win games?
If you won, you would be gifted mansions, gold, cars, etc.

If you lost.....say your prayers.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what does sniffing ammonia do, performance wise?

I thought ammonia is harmful?
Fucked if I know bro, as far as I knowAmmonia is not even not a banned substance either. The Russian team doctor came out and admitted one of the players sniffles Ammonia . Apparently their weightlifters sniffed ammonia before lifting weights .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fucked if I know bro, as far as I knowAmmonia is not even not a banned substance either. The Russian team doctor came out and admitted one of the players sniffles Ammonia . Apparently their weightlifters sniffed ammonia before lifting weights .
Oh, like smelling salts or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.