2018 Australian Open Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Angelique Kerber eliminated Venus Williams from Sydney. Big shock considering Williams is one of the favorites for the Aus Open next week with little sister Serena out!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Angelique Kerber eliminated Venus Williams from Sydney. Big shock considering Williams is one of the favorites for the Aus Open next week with little sister Serena out!
With Serena out, the womens title is a lottery.
Men’s will be interesting. No Murray, Djokovic lacking match play and Nadal not fully fit. Federer may be gifted with another title.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if Federer wins 1 more (final) Aus Open. He'll be 37 this year, very nearing retirement age.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And I've found the major hottie I will be following this Aus Open - introducing Brazilian beauty Beatriz Haddad Maia :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

This women should be a model, not tennis player. Dayum... look at those thighs @TANK 2.0

Wahesh

Reaction score
This Alex De Minaur bloke is looking really promising, through to the next round in Sydney.

In other Sydney news, Daria Gavrilova walked all over her Fed Cup team mate Samantha Stosur 6 4, 6 2. I don't think Sam will go very well in Melbourne next week!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This Alex De Minaur bloke is looking really promising, through to the next round in Sydney.

In other Sydney news, Daria Gavrilova walked all over her Fed Cup team mate Samantha Stosur 6 4, 6 2. I don't think Sam will go very well in Melbourne next week!
She never does!! Seems the pressure of being the hometown favourite gets to her!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well... Daria is through to the next round of Sydney already thanks to a walkover :neutral:. Garbine Muguruza withdrew.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I love Dominika Cibulkova but can't see her doing well in Melbourne next week. Dominated by Kerber. While Kerber is a powerhouse, Dominika won't be well if she can't get past her.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was waiting for a pervy post by you @Wahesh .... is stunner Bouchard there?

Actually just looked at WTA Top 10 and seriously do not recognise half the names anymore.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Actually just looked at WTA Top 10 and seriously do not recognise half the names anymore.
yep she sure is, this was taken the other day down in hobart

A

Alexander the Great

And I've found the major hottie I will be following this Aus Open - introducing Brazilian beauty Beatriz Haddad Maia eyes:eyes:eyes:

This women should be a model, not tennis player. Dayum... look at those thighs @TANK 2.0

she needs more thunder in those thighs to be honest

Wahesh

Reaction score

Sadly, she's playing down in Kooyong in front of a dead crowd. She beat that Samoan-Aussie chick yesterday - Destanee Aiava.

PLAY IN SYDNEY EUGENIE, WE ADORE YOU UP HERE!!!

And yes @Mr Invisible you gotta expect these posts from me this time of year... I get a little excited :grinning:

And in case anyone missed it, Eugenie has posed for Sports Illustrated...

https://cdn-s3.si.com/styles/si_gal...58_TK1_01263-rawWMFinal1920.jpg?itok=wtLNoaJh

Wahesh

Reaction score
Cat fight at the moment (excuse the pun) between young Aussie chicks Dashing Daria Gavrilova and Ashleigh Barty. Daria took the first set but Barty leads in the second. Which one of the fine young lasses will take on, who I think, will be Kerber tomorrow in the final?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Barty takes the 2nd, going to a 3rd.

COME ON DARIA, MOVE THOSE SKINNY SEXY RUSSIAN LEGS OF YOURS AROUND THE COURT FASTER YOU LITTLE THING :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.