2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Need some bloody help guys, give me some options ffs.

HOK

N. Peats, C. Garvey.
FRF
J. Bromwich, J. Turbo, B. Lawrence, D. Saifiti.
2RF
C. Parker, S. Burgess, B. Cartwright, M. Ma'u, C. Oates, J. Aloiai.
HFB
J. Thurston, A. Taylor.
5/8
J. Hastings, C. Walker.
CTW
C. Munster, J. Croker, J. Leilua, K. Holland, S. Vunivalu, L. Mitchel, M. Gordon.
FB
J. Tedesco, C. Norman.
How much do you have in the bank?
Maybe drop Peats for Hodgson and Walker for Sezer
Your CTW & FRF combo's are perfect

Keep Teddy for a rainy day

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How much do you have in the bank?
Maybe drop Peats for Hodgson and Walker for Sezer
Your CTW & FRF combo's are perfect

Keep Teddy for a rainy day
About 70k. Yh Hodgson is an option to replace peats. Not that keen on Sezer, would rather bring in a gun half.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

HOK

N. Peats, C. Garvey.
FRF
2RF
HFB
J. Thurston, A. Taylor.
5/8
J. Hastings, C. Walker.
CTW
C. Munster, J. Croker, J. Leilua, K. Holland, S. Vunivalu, L. Mitchel, M. Gordon.
FB
J. Tedesco, C. Norman.
tedesco and walker to hodgson and mannering if a late inclusion then see what happens with peats this week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
tedesco and walker to hodgson and mannering if a late inclusion then see what happens with peats this week
Yh im hanging out to pick Mannering up...i also wanna bring in Matterson for some quick easy cash. Peats is officially a titan, apparently he won't play this round though. SC should give me an extra trade ffs

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh im hanging out to pick Mannering up...i also wanna bring in Matterson for some quick easy cash. Peats is officially a titan, apparently he won't play this round though. SC should give me an extra trade ffs
yeah just saw that interesting to see how he will fit in with nathan friend the captain maybe peats will start games at 13 and move into 9 since friend has been playing about 40mins this season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah just saw that interesting to see how he will fit in with nathan friend the captain maybe peats will start games at 13 and move into 9 since friend has been playing about 40mins this season
Yh true... i need more than 2 trades this week badly lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

HOK

N. Peats, C. Garvey.
FRF
2RF
HFB
J. Thurston, A. Taylor.
5/8
J. Hastings, C. Walker.
CTW
FB
J. Tedesco, C. Norman.
Hi Marley I think you have way too many mid rangers that aren't really helping out your team. If I had this team I would do eithet of these two options.

Option 1. Trade out Ash Taylor. He has peaked and doesn't score well with Roberts in the team. Move C walker to HFB and bring in Matterson of the Roosters.

Then do an advanced trade by moving Surgess to FRF in place of Saifiti, Peats to 2RF and you should have enough to bring in Jake Friend.

Option 2. Trade out Oates to Tohu Harris. Trade out Parker to Jake Friend via Peats. This would normally be a move to do before round 12 but Oates has a high BE and you won't be able to afford swapping him to Harris after this week unless he has a blinder. Ditto with Friend to Parker. Parker is not worth holding over Origin as Bennett will most likely rest him, he misses too many games, Friend will score solidly over this period and Friend plays the major bye rounds 15 and 18

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hi Marley I think you have way too many mid rangers that aren't really helping out your team. If I had this team I would do eithet of these two options.

Option 1. Trade out Ash Taylor. He has peaked and doesn't score well with Roberts in the team. Move C walker to HFB and bring in Matterson of the Roosters.

Then do an advanced trade by moving Surgess to FRF in place of Saifiti, Peats to 2RF and you should have enough to bring in Jake Friend.

Option 2. Trade out Oates to Tohu Harris. Trade out Parker to Jake Friend via Peats. This would normally be a move to do before round 12 but Oates has a high BE and you won't be able to afford swapping him to Harris after this week unless he has a blinder. Ditto with Friend to Parker. Parker is not worth holding over Origin as Bennett will most likely rest him, he misses too many games, Friend will score solidly over this period and Friend plays the major bye rounds 15 and 18
Im not keen on Friend tbh. Too much $$$ atm and Pearce is back so he wont be racking up the points like he has so far this season. But i never thought of shifting Peats to the backrow...might go ahead with that move and shift Oates out. Matterson was always coming in this week, he was pretty much locked in.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not keen on Friend tbh. Too much $$$ atm and Pearce is back so he wont be racking up the points like he has so far this season. But i never thought of shifting Peats to the backrow...might go ahead with that move and shift Oates out. Matterson was always coming in this week, he was pretty much locked in.
Who will you bring in at hooker if you move Peats?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hodgson is the only other real option i guess
By that thinking Hodgson has had inflated scorew by having Austin and/or Sezer out at times this year.

IMO Jake Friend and Cam Smith are the best 2 hookers this season. May as well get one now and the other after origin.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
spare a thought for those who have rubbish hookers like me..
Granville & jniko :(

its the worst part of my team...ive brought in semi this week for teddy and manu mau for blaw preparing for the bye rounds...
i will need 2 get Cam smith after origin again...no idea how ill free up the cash though lol

my halves are Milf/Hunt/Thurston/Moylan so alot of my money is tied up there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
By that thinking Hodgson has had inflated scorew by having Austin and/or Sezer out at times this year.

IMO Jake Friend and Cam Smith are the best 2 hookers this season. May as well get one now and the other after origin.
Maybe. But Hodgson costs 100k less and he pretty much has complete freedom playing for the raiders. Im just not keen on flogging the $$$ on friend when i have no confidence in him keeping those scores. Matterson may also take game time from him? Or will he play in the backrow/centre?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
planning for bye rounds now (specifically 12)
my best trades this week i think are...
Teddy to Semi via Mitchell
&
Blaw to Mau

do u think these are good or should i be going Munster over Semi (even though he offers no bye coverage and is more expensive)
& should i hold off Mau as BLAW is still making $$ for this week anyway?

i still have J saifiti - but not enough cash to go saifiti - any1 decent

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy with how the squad has formed. Had a few changes cause of Teddy.

C Smith (next week I will have J Friend as R4)
Bromwich, Fifita, J Trbjo (R1)
Parker, SBurgess, Cartwright
Thurston, Johnson (R2)
Milford
Harris, Oates, Mansour, Holland, Vunivalu (R3)
Munster, Mitchell (R4)

Next week I chop Mitchell and get Friend as my R4.

Then the following week I plan to cull Holland and will get Teddy back if he's close and move Munster up or if not I will go for a player like Semi or Taupau or if I have enough Gallen and move Ben Henry down to centres.

Still have 4 cash cows to cull + Matherson who is yet to fatten.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
not worrying about bye rounds i assume?
very nice looking squad btw

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nah not fussed on bye rounds. All players go through it.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
just playing h2h then?
coz most ppl playing overall plan for it in someway or another...
anyway it is too hard to plan for...i am only getting in players from now on who i plan to keep...
so bye or not... i cant win overall...but i am in a h2h comp for $$ so will concentrate on that

Status
Not open for further replies.