Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Still not over that arsey win of yours over me hahaha. I'm backing TAS ;)
Haha it would be better for you if I win it. That way you lost to the guy who won it by 1 point.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who is TAS on this board?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats your name Robbie, I was leading most of the year then forgot a couple weeks. Then run out of trades and lost Interest hahaha. Im Junkyard Dogs

Never mind, Sydney Freakz...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I picked Shaun Johnson over Jake Trbojevic as my last reserve and it cost me. Should've went with the guy with heart.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
soo i made my grand final in a cash comp and had my worst performance of the season..
i got GI last week with my last trade (Teddy to GI) and killed in the major semi - scored almost 1400 and won by like 250...
this week GI got 36 against us (we got smashed but he did nothing!!!)
then i decided to play Aitken & Milne because you know..they played against the knights...again did shit FA!
then as i was struggling... i decided to make some big decisions for the storm/sharks game...
i subbed out Munster (as hes been poor lately and he was a common player, and put in French instead)... my opponent had Bromich on the bench and i contemplated subbing out Tohu (common player for bromich, but bitched out) that worked out well eh?
while French outscored Munster... i really wish i had put French instead of Aitken!
anyways...sunday came along and i needed to pick a unique captain (still had Bodene, French, BJ, Carty, Mez , Moylan , Sauce to choose from)
and guess who i chose? thats right...FARKING BODENE THOMPSON... who goes off with a hammy injury and scored a nice 22!! AS CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!
lost h2h by about 180...and could have so easily won with a couple of different decisions
(bromich over bodene, french over aitken, captain Moylan)

sour grapes big time until March!

even worse that the dogs will prob be out after this week when the panthers carve us up...FML worst end to a season ever!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone get that gay little keyring? Got the email but fucking sending them my address for it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.