2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't trade in mid range guys like Sezer, Widdop and Nikorima. They are all traps that you'll be regretting later. Keepers and cheapies is the best way to go. Wait a week and see who snares Mullen's job out of Pearsall and Lamb. If they score well then that's a great cash out option so you can bring in guns like Milford, Hunt & Johnson

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't trade in mid range guys like Sezer, Widdop and Nikorima. They are all traps that you'll be regretting later. Keepers and cheapies is the best way to go. Wait a week and see who snares Mullen's job out of Pearsall and Lamb. If they score well then that's a great cash out option so you can bring in guns like Milford, Hunt & Johnson
Nikoirima is a cashcow. He will be starting hooker for Broncos till McCullough is back.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nikoirima is a cashcow. He will be starting hooker for Broncos till McCullough is back.
He's not a cash cow at all and you're chasing last week's points. His score last week was inflated by a try but he played 56 minutes for only 23 tackles. He doesn't do enough in base stats to warrant a trade.

At 180k he's not worth bringing in as you don't even know if he'll be a starter in round 12. You should be trading in guns for the big bye rounds or cheapies with better job security.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nikorima would be good in h2 h over the difficult bye rounds. Not a genuine cash cow.
It depends what you are aiming at. Will be a good buy at that price.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nikorima would be good in h2 h over the difficult bye rounds. Not a genuine cash cow.
It depends what you are aiming at. Will be a good buy at that price.
Remember McCullough is rated 4-6 weeks out. So if he comes back in 4 weeks then Nikorima goes back to being a bench hooker for round 12. Bhana is a better buy if you are playing Supercoach.

Feel free to waste 2 trades if you like but there's a chance Waddell starts which also complicates things.

Last edited:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember McCullough is rated 4-6 weeks out. So if he comes back in 4 weeks then Nikorima goes back to being a bench hooker for round 12. Bhana is a better buy if you are playing Supercoach.

Feel free to waste 2 trades if you like but there's a chance Waddell starts which also complicates things.
Just read Waddell will start so that prob rules out nikorima

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read Waddell will start so that prob rules out nikorima
Also don't forget the next 4 weeks is:
Round 9, rep round, round 10 & round 11 so even if he started he wouldn't help for the all important round 12 where so many guns are out. Broncos hooker regardless of who it is doesn't really score well in SuperCoach.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And now Hastings talks of being dropped, not sure if this week or not?
Hope not, will be 2 players named to start that i'll get 0 on. Both picked on bench

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate when players I have in Fantasy play against the dogs because I usually bench them unless they are set and forget players. Benched Gutherson lastnight and he scored 85 which is huge in Fantasy ffs

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to distract myself from last nights performance.

What about takarangi for sc?
Dual position. Will be a 5/8 for a few weeks at least. Good offload and try assist potential.
A yes or am I chasing last weeks points?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Trying to distract myself from last nights performance.

What about takarangi for sc?
Dual position. Will be a 5/8 for a few weeks at least. Good offload and try assist potential.
A yes or am I chasing last weeks points?
Maybe. If you go with your gut you don't feel as bad when it goes wrong lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Peats finally delivers a score...obvious it is against the dogs lol

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol.
Yeah Peats came good and Croker thankfully.
Have you got mansour ?
He just scored 18 ffs.
Don't know what to do with him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol.
Yeah Peats came good and Croker thankfully.
Have you got mansour ?
He just scored 18 ffs.
Don't know what to do with him.
Yh Croker exploded at the backend of the game, thank god. I was thinking of bringing Mansour or Semi in...i ended up going with Joey Leilua ;) haha. I think im gunna have a good round this week.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peats had to play big minutes in the middle and do more work due to all their injuries. That inflated his stats a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.