[2014] Beale, Folau To Switch Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...d-kurtley-beale-chased-by-rugby-league-clubs/

The wagons are circling with a couple of high profile rugby union players linked to rugby league.
Dual international Israel Folau was snapped having a coffee with Todd Greenberg on Wednesday. Make of that what you will.But the big mail is Izzy's Waratahs teammate Kurtley Beale is close to agreeing to a switch of codes and a move to the Bulldogs."I'll tell you why he'll end up at the Bulldogs is because the Bulldogs were all set to sign Darius Boyd," said Matty Johns, on The Grill Team. A"There was talk of him leaving Newcastle and they went and said to the Bulldogs 'are you chasing Darius Boyd?' and they said 'no, we've got no interest'. [Fullback] is a position they need to shore up"Them not going after Darius Boyd tells me they're super confident they've got Kurtley Beale."

Meanwhile, Matty Johns has told the Grill Team, Israel Folau is also being chased in France."My mail is Toulon, the French champions and European champions, are on the brink of offering Israel a deal worth about $2.5 million dollars a year," said Matty."This is a team who's expenditure last year was $50 million on players."
Quick google search says he has signed for wasps in England getting paid $2.96 million

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn lol yes Sherlock.

We have been calling him Dorothy for the last 3 years lol

We even have a scale for his shitness. It goes...

T-Rex
Mr Williams
Williams
She-Rex
Barney the Dinosaur
Dorothy the Dinosaur
And the onto pea heart shit ****

Status
Not open for further replies.