2013 Membership Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The chunky key ring/bottle opener is a shocker, too big and bulky, snaps off the keyring
What is the claer palstic bag for?
I thought the keyring was somewhat impractical as a keyring, but is useful in my kitchen.

I found a use for my two plastic bags - sent them to GF's family in the Philippines as gifts for kids

Caps are great though... i'll be wearing mine with pride on Sunday (along with my Newtown Jets T-shirt) :grinning:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The keyring looks cool but that's about it. The hat is a huge improvement on last year's.

Pencil case things are rubbish but that's ok with me. I didn't become a member for the pack.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The keyring looks cool but that's about it. The hat is a huge improvement on last year's.

Pencil case things are rubbish but that's ok with me. I didn't become a member for the pack.
Yeah, me neither... shouldn't sound unappreciative. I'm a member as I go to about 9 home games a year at an average of $11 a game!

But on a similar topic, I think sending out "The Bark" as a glossy mag is a bit of a waste of money/trees. Surely it would be just as effecitve as an E-Zine?

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Has anybody/everybody received their membership yet?..they said they would be sending them in Jan..
Membership cards are due to be printed soon.

Also anyone who has purchased their membership/s and are paying by instalments, there was a bug in their system and your cards will be delayed by a week.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Pretty sure the GA areas are the same as they've been in the past. It was just printed wrong in the booklet.

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah signed up in aisle 108 row 13 for the whole season cant wait!

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure the GA areas are the same as they've been in the past. It was just printed wrong in the booklet.
That's a ridiculous mistake if true.

It's definitely only one end though, not both, right?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score

It's never stopped me switching ends before though. Generally I change at half time to whatever end the Bulldogs are running towards.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but in previous years GA was both ends... maybe they will restrict you this year?

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That will be lame if true.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score

I was under the impression it's both ends and wrapped around the corners a little. Just like previous years.

Earthquake

In Des We Trust
Reaction score
I was under the impression it's both ends and wrapped around the corners a little. Just like previous years.
From what I saw in the booklet it's pretty much behind the dead ball line. The previous "wrap around" to the try line has been reduced.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anybody/everybody received their membership yet?..they said they would be sending them in Jan..
Spoke to the club on Monday. They said that they had been waiting for the cards to be printed, and should be sending them out this week. Still not received as at today.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to the club on Monday. They said that they had been waiting for the cards to be printed, and should be sending them out this week. Still not received as at today.
Overseas member here, received cards a month ago! Obviously, ours do not have seats assigned to membership.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Havent been on this forum in agessssss!

So, im looking at getting a pedigree platinum membership, along with my sister getting a family pack. My question is, will the seating be **** as we have left it this late or what will the go be?

Status
Not open for further replies.