2013 Membership Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought Id get in early and be the first person to create a Membership thread for 2013.

According to this web story they are on sale Monday!
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/2013-Memberships-On-Sale-Next-Week/65188

Throughout Grand Final week, I think they were also selling Pledge Memberships to new Members - so hopefully we should already have a few hundred!!!!

So, who' joining in 2013?

If you cant get to games, PLEDGE MEMBERSHIP DETAILS ARE HERE: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/2013-MEMBERSHIP-PLEDGE-ON-SALE-NOW/64399

Last edited by a moderator:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Have funds, Will renew Monday afternoon more than likely.

You did a good job with updates last season, Dimitri ;)

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re-newing mine, Mother's, Godson's. Adding another Godson and US friend. (((:-)

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will have to wait a while. Funds arent here atm.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I find that renewing my membership is an important event. So, I renew mine and the rest of the families Membership for Christmas. A very special prezzy under the tree.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a non ticketed membership this year (first year, testing the waters) but will be a full fledged member of some description next year. My Parra Eels fan girlfriend will also get whatever I have because she enjoys coming to games with me.

I was considering The Kennel, but I want to see where it has been relocated to before I do so. If the location sucks I will try and get Category 2 membership.

I was wondering, if you buy a Cat 2 or Cat 3 membership, do people move over to the Cat 1 area when the game starts if people haven't turned up?

eighteen18

Waterboy
Reaction score
I had a non ticketed membership this year (first year, testing the waters) but will be a full fledged member of some description next year. My Parra Eels fan girlfriend will also get whatever I have because she enjoys coming to games with me.

I was considering The Kennel, but I want to see where it has been relocated to before I do so. If the location sucks I will try and get Category 2 membership.

I was wondering, if you buy a Cat 2 or Cat 3 membership, do people move over to the Cat 1 area when the game starts if people haven't turned up?[/QUOTE]

no. normally you sit where your membership seating is, and never whereever there is a vacant seat.

eighteen18

Waterboy
Reaction score
will have membership paid for before tuesday, depending where the kennel seating is. want to sit in aisle 133, row 3 or 4.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My hubby and I renewed our Storm membership before the GF.Becoming a member is the best way to show support for your club.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kennel seating

I'll be joining the kennel next year!!

do you get to choose the seats also or you sit anywhere in that bay?

i have 2 large flags that need some room....

Last edited by a moderator:

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Everybody come up to level 4 and add some atmosphere for me ;)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
will be renewing mine also...have a cousin signing up as well....pumped for season 2013!!!!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renewing for The Kennel, the place to be.. Also got 2 mates signing up. Bring on 2013 :D

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I should be signing up for The Kennel. Lets see who will spot which one i am ;)

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be getting another Country Membership for me and my daughter.

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
imm aiming at getting membership for first time either kennel im thinking or a interstate or qld one depending on where i get work

tomisbester

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ill be getting my cat 1 membership again, or whatever they've changed the name of it to now

Status
Not open for further replies.