2010 Membership Mega-thread

What Membership are you likely to get for 2010 ?

• I will not commit until it gets closer to kickoff next year !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Def the Kennel membership. My first ever membership was with the Kennel and i will die being a Kennel Member.

B

Bargache

Just a few questions on membership....

Do you receive a membership number? and do you keep this number for good if you continue to renew your membership?

Also if you get category 1 membership, do you get the same seat for every game as they do in EPL and american sports? and does this carry over each season?

Thanks

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm going to get my first membership since the Belmore days. Probably the Kennel will be looking forward to it.

rola

luv Goodwin
Reaction score
regardless of price, which of the seats are better (i.e. kennel, cat 1, cat 2)?

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
regardless of price, which of the seats are better (i.e. kennel, cat 1, cat 2)?
kennel is the best area if you want an atmosphere cat 1 if you want the best seating

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
no membership for me, now im living in brisbane there's really no point. Its the one thing i hate about being up here used to love going to the dogs games

doggiesforever

go the doggies
Reaction score
I want to join the kennel next year you guys/girls go off and i love your chants..

rola

luv Goodwin
Reaction score
I want to join the kennel next year you guys/girls go off and i love your chants..
Yeah same, i love being so passionate about a game...looking forward to joining the kennel next season:grinning:

B

Bargache

Just a few questions on membership....

Do you receive a membership number? and do you keep this number for good if you continue to renew your membership?

Also if you get category 1 membership, do you get the same seat for every game as they do in EPL and american sports? and does this carry over each season?

Thanks
Anyone?:confused:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
usually the membership number come on the card thats given to you and im pretty sure you keep that with you doesnt matter which membership you decide to take up (im like 95% sure)...and yeah you pretty much keep the same sit but you gotta renew your membership before a certain time or its pretty much up for grabs

hope i helped a bit mate :grinning:

B

Bargache

usually the membership number come on the card thats given to you and im pretty sure you keep that with you doesnt matter which membership you decide to take up (im like 95% sure)...and yeah you pretty much keep the same sit but you gotta renew your membership before a certain time or its pretty much up for grabs

hope i helped a bit mate :grinning:
cheers thanks mate.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
no worries :grinning:...if anything call the club up im sure they can help you with more info if you need :grinning:

Spesh

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here!
I really want to become a member next year but not sure what would be the best category to get. I will be coming to games by myself as I'm the only doggies fan amongst my friends and family. I love to get rowdy (I have a great pair of lungs on me) I'd love to be able to make friends at the games as well. I'm female but don't get intimidated easily I often go to gigs and things by myself.... so what do you experienced folk recommend for me? Look forward to hearing from you

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here!
I really want to become a member next year but not sure what would be the best category to get. I will be coming to games by myself as I'm the only doggies fan amongst my friends and family. I love to get rowdy (I have a great pair of lungs on me) I'd love to be able to make friends at the games as well. I'm female but don't get intimidated easily I often go to gigs and things by myself.... so what do you experienced folk recommend for me? Look forward to hearing from you
The Kennel for sure, you'll have stacks of friends in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.