2010 Membership Mega-thread

What Membership are you likely to get for 2010 ?

• I will not commit until it gets closer to kickoff next year !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
With 2009 done-and-dusted, over the next few weeks it's time where most of you reflect back on the year we've had.

You may sit back and watch the Grand Final unfold without the Dogs next week, but inevitably (if you're like me) thoughts will stray to Bulldogs in 2009.

What could have been ?
How far we came ?
How good the year was ?
What will be different next year ?

Especially considering the bulls will be on TV that day !!! :D

Undeniably 2009, was a landmark year for the Bulldogs Army. No more of this "Maybe I'll go to a couple of games" business !!! We're officially BACK .... and here to ruin the opposition fans day with relentless cheering and homemade chants, that commands YOU to be involved !!!

By the end of the year we must've tripled in size !

Realising this, a hardcore bunch of dedicated Bulldogs maniacs have "unofficially" formed an alliance in the name of The Bulldogs Army, to further help us grow and expand the Bulldogs Army Experience.

Some of these experiences next year may include trips interstate, and buses to regional games (perhaps with overnight stay included).

Now lets be real - It's very early stages.

All we're trying to do is guage your interest in the Kennel Membership next year.

If you had a Kennel Membership : Did you enjoy your experience ? Was it value?

IF you had a GA or other membership : Will you get one in our dedicated section next season ? Are you happy where you are ?

Before you answer the poll, have a quick sift through the posts below for further information and opinions on whether they present good value, or whether sitting with us is nothing short of an absolute hell you'd never want to experience again !

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
You left off the GA one game pass. I will take that again, and just pay for any other matches I can attend. At least I get early dibs on finals tickets that way.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAT 1.. i was on the oposion side so now i want to try get the DOGS side

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im coming back to the kennel Woo Hoo make some room cause im bringing more people with me

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
kennel no questions asked.

was great sitting with everyone and cant wait to do it all again in 2010 baby

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been in Category 1 for the past 10 years and wont be changing.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Definitely back in the Kennel. Only place to be...

josh2196

New Pup
Reaction score
hey im looking on joining the kennel next year , i have sit with the army the last few games and i really like it just wanted to no some info on prices and how it works with away games ?
ill be 16 next year so how much ?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get membership in the Kennel.

However, as I remember it, in 2009 Kennel membership cost more than Cat 2?

And l had Cat 2 membership, in the section next to the Kennel, therefore I had a slightly better view of the paddock.

I don't understand why it costs more to sit in a section with worse views. :uptight:

Where is the reward to the Army who turn up to each game and spend money on brilliant banners to support their team?

Wouldn't it be better to have Kennel cost the same as Cat 2. Or alternatively, move the Army one section across, slightly closer to the Tunnel.

I sincerely doubt the Army will be moved, but it would be nice if the cost would be a bit cheaper, given the location.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, and I hope to join the Kennel, depending on my funding situation in a couple of months time. :grinning: :grinning:

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I want to get membership in the Kennel.

However, as I remember it, in 2009 Kennel membership cost more than Cat 2?

And l had Cat 2 membership, in the section next to the Kennel, therefore I had a slightly better view of the paddock.

I don't understand why it costs more to sit in a section with worse views. :uptight:

Where is the reward to the Army who turn up to each game and spend money on brilliant banners to support their team?

Wouldn't it be better to have Kennel cost the same as Cat 2. Or alternatively, move the Army one section across, slightly closer to the Tunnel.

I sincerely doubt the Army will be moved, but it would be nice if the cost would be a bit cheaper, given the location.

Anyway, those are my thoughts, and I hope to join the Kennel, depending on my funding situation in a couple of months time. :grinning: :grinning:
Cat 1 doesn't want to sit right next to the Kennel.

Leave the Kennel where they are. They are in a good spot.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking to renew my Kennel Membership next year.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I had an interstate membership this season, will most likely get the same again next year

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm sticking to the same seats I've had for like 5 years :o
But I will visit you guys in TK :p

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Hopefully back in TK! I was there before this year..All depends on what everybody else gets in our group.. I will try and encourage them to get back in TK.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else have friends who probably wouldn't buy a membership, meaning they'd be attending majority of the games alone? Purchasing a Kennel membership is something I definately want to do but convincing some of my mates seems hopeless. Thoughts? Has/Does anybody else attend(ed) some games alone? Am i just whinging?

Status
Not open for further replies.