Official 20000 Members

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Doogie are you out ruffling feathers again :tearsofjoy: this is why you and @Natboy should never have kissed and made up 8-):tearsofjoy: you got all this extra time on your hands now.
Ruffling feathers - c'mon bro. This is just random entertainment. Plus he deserves it. @Natboy have our differences but I respect he's not a twerp. This tool is just wasting oxygen. Think of it as a community service.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ruffling feathers - c'mon bro. This is just random entertainment. Plus he deserves it. @Natboy have our differences but I respect he's not a twerp. This tool is just wasting oxygen. Think of it as a community service.
coming from the gronk who randomly abused me.. fuck you are seriously a fucking weasel arent you, what a fuck face keyboard hyped maggot you really are... half the people you call twerps could more than likely shred you in a fight clown your words give you away, youre like that gronk at the pub that talks big around the boys but in reality thats all youve really got isnt it jst lips hahahahah.... peasant

lol dropping lame ass mum jokes at what age??? and calling people twerp, lad youre a full blown maggot lol

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and btw he is probably meaning that old mate was maybe more on your level because you make yourself look really stupid when you reply to me

what he meant was

stay in your lane petty boy lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
and btw he is probably meaning that old mate was maybe more on your level because you make yourself look really stupid when you reply to me

what he meant was

stay in your lane petty boy lol
Lol

tick tick tick tick .....

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol

tick tick tick tick .....
still going mate? did you have a sip of coke before bed and get a burst of energy? or did i bruise your ego and now youre starting to get upset? hmmmmmmmmmmm?

for the last time go to bed, i dont do tick

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
still going mate? did you have a sip of coke before bed and get a burst of energy? or did i bruise your ego and now youre starting to get upset? hmmmmmmmmmmm?

for the last time go to bed, i dont do tick
Lol.

Tick tick tick tick.....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thanks mate. To be fair I hate most lefties so it’s nothing personal haha

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh and since we tackle the big issues here on TK, members get to vote for the 2024 cap:
View attachment 73154
What’s your flavour? I like B because it’s nothing like any we’ve had before and features the maxim seen at Belmore: ‘Club First, Team Second, Individual Third’.
I like A
Less is more sometimes

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If this was the hat included members numbers would sky rocket! Those ones you get are rubbish.
I love that cap.
But lol. No **** is getting a membership just for the cap haha.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree,
Less is more
Keep it classy
Agree, just the dog on the cap looks good or Initials CB, doesn’t need patterns and varying colours - make it a decent size Bulldog or CB initial and keep it one colour (available in blue, white or black)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Imagine how many members we could have if we didn't suck!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ughh the Canterbury Bulldogs!
I think owning a Canterbury Bulldogs membership is pretty good...
Yeah, yeah.
Well, explain to me why it isn't.
*Sigh you just don't understand football, Marge

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, why send out gear that generally just ends up on the shelf due to its tacky quality.

Send out merch that the fans that would have them feeling top shelf, merch that other people would notice and admire. Something that gets chins wagging and talking the doggies up even if it is only about the quality of the members merch.
I was member from late 90s up to 2014 and every year the hat was so shit I gave them all away to guys I worked with. They only had a good members pack like 3-4 times in 20 years. Even if they just give that hat and sticker with nothing else that would be good