Official 20000 Members

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give up the meth idiot. If you don't want to support the Dogs and the members that pay up - fck off somewhere else.
lol id first need to be on it in order to attempt getting off it
its funny how shit cnts like you always refer to the pipe or meth straight off the bat anytime someone says something you dont like because youre a gronk with no real wits lol,, how about the fact you randomly rage and get angry at ppl online is a sign you should get off the drugs yah fucking muppet, or better yet maybe you need to actually get on some lol

get off the interwebs old man

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Give up the meth idiot. If you don't want to support the Dogs and the members that pay up - fck off somewhere else.
and lol to be completely honest ive probably spent more time and money on this club than half the fake ***** on here including yourself. i will take stabs at my own team if i like and guess what... aint shit all your sooky ass can do about it hahahahh

also

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
and lol to be completely honest ive probably spent more time and money on this club than half the fake ***** on here including yourself. i will take stabs at my own team if i like and guess what... aint shit all your sooky ass can do about it hahahahh

also
Coz only a meth head would come onto a Dogs forum to put shit on 99.9% of the members. What kind of sad fckng tool are you? And if you have spent more money than these people - and this is where u want to go with it - you really are a sad fck with a cum stained keyboard.

Thats right - nothing I can do about it except keep calling you out, you keep responding with more dribble and, like most trolls, keep posting dribble that annoys people until u get yourself banned. Seen plenty of your type over the years and the beauty is - they all eventually fck off somewhere else.

So you're just a matter of time little man. Clocks ticking.....

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Coz only a meth head would come onto a Dogs forum to put shit on 99.9% of the members. What kind of sad fckng tool are you? And if you have spent more money than these people - and this is where u want to go with it - you really are a sad fck with a cum stained keyboard.

Thats right - nothing I can do about it except keep calling you out, you keep responding with more dribble and, like most trolls, keep posting dribble that annoys people until u get yourself banned. Seen plenty of your type over the years and the beauty is - they all eventually fck off somewhere else.

So you're just a matter of time little man. Clocks ticking.....
i didnt come here to put shit on anyone but seeing how your hand is up and like to annoy me with yah blow ass meth dribble, ill be sure to pay you close attention fuck boy... youre the meth head fuck wit who randomly abused me now here you are claiming its me you contradicting fuck face wake upto yourself.. cant even make yourself look good in your own comment you silly goose

and lol fuck up you internet wimp and quit shit talking!!! no one is banning shit you little brat so fuck up stop thinking your going to randomly abuse someone than claim the mods ban will the person you randomly attacked lmfao.. sounds a bit meth to me hahahahaha

no one is annoyed but you cause youre hanging out for drugs,, probably meth coz you keep bringing it up and probably come here and abuse ppl to pass the time waiting for your ceno pay to hit so the pipe can hit your lip hahahahahahah

now take yah meds and off to bed old man lol. and fuck up scummy maggot

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You only come here to put shit on someone little man. Come back tomorrow when the meth has settled down and look at the dribble you post. As I said before, its only a matter of time.

Tick tick tick tick.....

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You only come here to put shit on someone little man. Come back tomorrow when the meth has settled down and look at the dribble you post. As I said before, its only a matter of time.

Tick tick tick tick.....
tick tick tick

see you are hanging for pay day

sorry i dont tick

especially to meth heads hahahahahahahaha

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Tick tick tick tick.....
you sound really stupid dick head.. i put shit on lippy fuckers lie you so make likea sleeping bag and zip it old man ill raise your blood pressure higher than reed can lift his hands when we score hahahahahah

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you sound really stupid dick head.. i put shit on lippy fuckers lie you so make likea sleeping bag and zip it old man ill raise your blood pressure higher than reed can lift his hands when we score hahahahahah
Just put this through Google translate.

Even it had no idea.

Tick tick tick tick....

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just put this through Google translate.

Even it had no idea.

Tick tick tick tick....
fuck up retard no one thinks your funny but you yah dull spastic, you clearly have your tiny ego bruised so go to bed idiot lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
fuck up retard no one thinks your funny but you yah dull spastic, you clearly have your tiny ego bruised so go to bed idiot lol
Clearly. Wonder which burner account you are? Your literacy speaks Kakka....

Tick tick tick tick......

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clearly. Wonder which burner account you are? Your literacy speaks Kakka....

Tick tick tick tick......
no burner account here you spinner meth head so quit making a dick of yourself lol, i just dont take shit from gronk maggots like you who think youre better than others when in reality youre a lowlife piece of shit behind a keyboard lipping off and feeling yourself lol

the burner here is you and that pipe you use hahahaha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
no burner account here you spinner meth head so quit making a dick of yourself lol, i just dont take shit from gronk maggots like you who think youre better than others when in reality youre a lowlife piece of shit behind a keyboard lipping off and feeling yourself lol

the burner here is you and that pipe you use hahahaha
Sure. Keep digging.

Tick tick tick tick.....

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this was the hat included members numbers would sky rocket! Those ones you get are rubbish.
Agreed, why send out gear that generally just ends up on the shelf due to its tacky quality.

Send out merch that the fans that would have them feeling top shelf, merch that other people would notice and admire. Something that gets chins wagging and talking the doggies up even if it is only about the quality of the members merch.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sure. Keep digging.

Tick tick tick tick.....
shut up crack head narc the only gronk digging is you yah clown, you wont get the last word little child i assure you. go to bed before you stay up foaming at the mouth all night lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
shut up crack head narc you wont get the last word little child i assure you. go to bed before you stay up foaming at the mouth all night lol
Well at least until your mum tells you to go to bed little man.

Tick tick tick tic........

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well at least until your mum tells you to go to bed little man.

Tick tick tick tic........
have my own place idiot.. again digging and reaching like the foul little maggot cretin you are.. lame mum jokes and all you literally are a shit c@nt arent you lol...

fucking loser

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Doogie are you out ruffling feathers again :tearsofjoy: this is why you and @Natboy should never have kissed and made up 8-):tearsofjoy: you got all this extra time on your hands now.
yeah all that time just to make non funny and senseless replies when he gets his feelings hurt by picking the wrong person to randomly abuse lol