1st Round Team

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus told Bracey the other night we are looking at fielding as many as 8 debutants for round 1.

1. Dufty
2. Addo-Carr
3.Naden
4. Burns
5.Burton
6. Vaughan
7. TPJ
8. Toss up between King and maybe Casey for that wing position.
Burns is the question mark here

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is Averillo replacing in the centre’s?
Schoupp? More than likely. Or they just battle it out. Create some competition. The problem with this team is that everyone is safe. Nobody feels like they can be dropped. Unless your last name is Flanagan

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Burns has always been ahead of Schoupp, many on TK just weren't willing to accept it.
Interesting, it'll be good for Schoupp's development to go back to NSW Cup and do some skill work.

I never really paid much attention to Burns before coming here, he looked rusty in defence last week but I like how he moved with ball in hand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Interesting, it'll be good for Schoupp's development to go back to NSW Cup and do some skill work.

I never really paid much attention to Burns before coming here, he looked rusty in defence last week but I like how he moved with ball in hand.
Burns is a slug but has some decent footwork and ball skills, defenitely capable of getting on the outside of his man and putting his winger into space. Defence....all our backs look shit in defence other than JAC.

If it was up to me me then Burns would be playing left centre inside of JAC. JAC can help cover him with his pace in defence while Burns will offer what I mentioned above (unlike Naden).