17 year olds who walk into alley ways ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

I've never met a girl who wanted to wak around a corner privately to discuss the Powerpuff Girls
It was in their unit block, not some random alleyway man
Girls who live in my unit complex walk through here all the time, it does not mean I am going to sexually assault them because they did so
Some people are friendly and like a chat

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
EEdz is right, you walk around a corner with a stranger you've just met, both intoxicated, it normally means fondle or hook up time. If not stay in the public eye. But they were in a stairwell....thats kinda public lol

I wonder how many girls want it at first, and then change their mind after the fact due to guilt or something.

I feel sorry for the girls who are bullied into going somewhere or dragged off..that's so horrible.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Maybe the girl wanted to kiss but be sexual is a whole different story. I will wait until what the court does but he has brought this upon himself
hmmm

See thats just it,

the line between kissing in dark alley spots and progressing to more sexual acts is very thin

and you can't blame the bloke for thinking its okay

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It was in their unit block, not some random alleyway man
Girls who live in my unit complex walk through here all the time, it does not mean I am going to sexually assault them because they did so
Some people are friendly and like a chat
I dont know the story with Brett Stewart

Im speaking in general

No idea what happened with Brett Stewart

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
hmmm

See thats just it,

the line between kissing in dark alley spots and progressing to more sexual acts is very thin

and you can't blame the bloke for thinking its okay
I do blame him when he has a girlfriend. At least he was exposed for being a cheat at least

The End

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I do blame him when he has a girlfriend. At least he was exposed for being a cheat at least

The End
Dude its more a general discussion, I didn't mention Brett Stewart in my post

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brett Stewart seems like a suss prick anyway. There's just something shady about him.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL eedz. You were obviously implying that.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Its all about the he says, she says BS

And IMO what he was doing with her was beyond me, he KNOWS who she is, and thus KNOWS she is 17, she was out having a smoke and she probably did walk off to have a chat, but who knows what happened then. And for once she wasnt "out with the boys" so who knows what happened. If he did in fact "rape" her then what he did was wrong wether she went for walkies or not.

and I am NOT saying 17 year old girls are angels, I know I wasnt so...

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
LOL eedz. You were obviously implying that.
LOL

Honestly I am generalising the topic, its obviously brought about by Stewarts situation

Which I dont know the facts too, but we've all been in situations which could have ended in a similiar way TBH

Its just so hard to tell, and girls who egg it on shouldn't cry victim (not that thats what happened with Stewart)

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its all about the he says, she says BS

And IMO what he was doing with her was beyond me, he KNOWS who she is, and thus KNOWS she is 17, she was out having a smoke and she probably did walk off to have a chat, but who knows what happened then. And for once she wasnt "out with the boys" so who knows what happened. If he did in fact "rape" her then what he did was wrong wether she went for walkies or not.

Rape?

I dont think rape was mentioned, I assumed she just accused him of touching

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
From what I hear she lives in the same block of units as he does. My question is, why would she be all over him at the function and then turn around and call the cops after he slipped in a couple of fingers? There has to be more to this story.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I hear she lives in the same block of units as he does. My question is, why would she be all over him at the function and then turn around and call the cops after he slipped in a couple of fingers? There has to be more to this story.
Did she go to the same function?

Did he penetrate with fingers?

A kiss or grope of boobs would be enough to qualify as assault.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol the dad has been to jail for fraud hth

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Rape?

I dont think rape was mentioned, I assumed she just accused him of touching
In the eyes of the law penetration OF any sorts is classified as sexual intercourse hth

And note that "rape" was in inverted commas meaning I was suggesting it in a scarcastic manyor.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the eyes of the law penetration OF any sorts is classified as sexual intercourse hth

And note that "rape" was in inverted commas meaning I was suggesting it in a scarcastic manyor.
Was penetration mentioned, though? I have only seen reference to "sexual assault", as opposed to a form of sexual intercourse.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Was penetration mentioned, though? I have only seen reference to "sexual assault", as opposed to a form of sexual intercourse.
I have no idea LOL I wasnt there.

You can only go on what you hear and what has been said.

"Allegerly" he put his fingers in...

I mean who knows, I am over all this nonsence it was only a matter of time before it happened again and it keeps tarnishing the name of the game.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Didnt know about the fingers
I have probably said too much lol

But its all allegerdly he will have his day to prove his innocennce and should be given it.

Like all the players.

I am just p.o that the game has been tarnished again...

Status
Not open for further replies.