15000 Members Standing Proud in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once again I am sorry for upsetting you all. I didn't mean to cause harm.
You haven't caused any harm bro, you've just lit a fuse that's been soaking in Kero for 3 months.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, some pure gold funny comments on this thread.

keep them coming boys

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well we actually have MORE members this year then this time last year on the 17th November 2015 we had 8480.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2016-membership-discussion.449498/page-8
Stands to reason. Auto-renews would increase each year, and so, so would the early numbers.
The telling story is going to be how many we have at the beginning of the season. Thats how many could be fucked, before next years performances have any bearing on the number.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
please refer to South of Heaven's post....explains it well
Yes, SOH's post did, yours didnt. You cant qualify your post with his.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm over it, my Facebook news feed is full of shitty "stand proud" shit from the club, my emails are flooded with more "stand proud" crap....I even get fucking text messages and also in the mail!

the last person to "Stand Proud" was Turvey Mortimer.....and look what happened to him! he was painted as a trouble maker and given the arse by some corporate, PC loving, only the dollars matter, fuck the supporters and the on field results WANKERS

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stands to reason. Auto-renews would increase each year, and so, so would the early numbers.
The telling story is going to be how many we have at the beginning of the season. Thats how many could be fucked, before next years performances have any bearing on the number.
Yeah I agree and you don't know what spin Castle has put on the numbers.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well the population of the African country of Togo is around 6.5 million. Surely we can crack at least 3 million in members this year given Raeraes generous handouts.

I'm over it, my Facebook news feed is full of shitty "stand proud" shit from the club, my emails are flooded with more "stand proud" crap....I even get fucking text messages and also in the mail!

the last person to "Stand Proud" was Turvey Mortimer.....and look what happened to him! he was painted as a trouble maker and given the arse by some corporate, PC loving, only the dollars matter, fuck the supporters and the on field results WANKERS
That comment was COMPLETELY uncalled for... and comments like that are lucky not to have you banned without warning.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Once again I am sorry for upsetting you all. I didn't mean to cause harm.
It's all good mate. Most although very upset and over it are just tugging on your chain. Wish I had some enthusiasm for next year and where we are at.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
i wouldnt take it personal bro, i think are lot of us are just shitted at the goons that rape our club and think everything is ok.
i wish i could be excited about the dogs again near 40 years of loving this club to see what it is today is heart breaking.
its like coming home and seeing the mrs with a dick in each hand and guilt running down her chin.
Being one who can vouch for both situations I am more hurt at the state of our club and would like to hit the other one with a club!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find the responses in this thread to be fairly indicative of why I am close again to walking away from the kennel. The OP expressed his pride in the club. Last time I checked that was not offensive to everyone. If people find it hard to stomach someone that is supportive of the Bulldogs, maybe they will be happier if they're not having around a supporters forum.

The ill feeling at the running of this club shouldn't make people feel they have the right to make personal attacks based on their differing opinions. Maybe I'm in the minority in thinking that treating others with respect is a thing the kennel should not see as an option but a rule.

I don't want to be the fun police but I've copped abuse I felt was unwarranted in recent times and for the most part now I tend to look at logging into the kennel as a long term habit rather than something I expect to find enjoyable. The naysayers are going to be posting the same thing in every thread anyway.

Thanks for posting this info Dean_Aus. I hope that captain tourettes doesn't discourage you from expressing your pride in the club. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Don't be sorry to have offended anyone. There is an active group here lately who are looking to jump down the throat of anyone who says anything positive about the club. The sad thing is that they're just going to show our the same crap they've used in numerous other threads already. They're not actually making any constructive points anymore, just trying to cram their opinion down your throat.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
i wouldnt take it personal bro, i think are lot of us are just shitted at the goons that rape our club and think everything is ok.
i wish i could be excited about the dogs again near 40 years of loving this club to see what it is today is heart breaking.
its like coming home and seeing the mrs with a dick in each hand and guilt running down her chin.
goodbye baby, go to hell! :p

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I find the responses in this thread to be fairly indicative of why I am close again to walking away from the kennel. The OP expressed his pride in the club. Last time I checked that was not offensive to everyone. If people find it hard to stomach someone that is supportive of the Bulldogs, maybe they will be happier if they're not having around a supporters forum.

The ill feeling at the running of this club shouldn't make people feel they have the right to make personal attacks based on their differing opinions. Maybe I'm in the minority in thinking that treating others with respect is a thing the kennel should not see as an option but a rule.

I don't want to be the fun police but I've copped abuse I felt was unwarranted in recent times and for the most part now I tend to look at logging into the kennel as a long term habit rather than something I expect to find enjoyable. The naysayers are going to be posting the same thing in every thread anyway.

Thanks for posting this info Dean_Aus. I hope that captain tourettes doesn't discourage you from expressing your pride in the club. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Don't be sorry to have offended anyone. There is an active group here lately who are looking to jump down the throat of anyone who says anything positive about the club. The sad thing is that they're just going to show our the same crap they've used in numerous other threads already. They're not actually making any constructive points anymore, just trying to cram their opinion down your throat.

Everyone on this forum is entitled to their own opinions and to share them with others on the forum. Its sad that people are hating on others based on their thoughts and it is unacceptable that users are being abused.

Whether people feel differently to others it does not give them the right to mistreat other users on here who come to enjoy themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. Honestly we all need to grow up and start treating others with respect. This has been a notable issue on the forum recently and I hope this changes so everyone can enjoy their time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.