• WATCH THE FOOTY SHOW - Hazem LIVE ! •

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
That was simply awesome and well done to all involved :grinning:

I love how Josh and General were like... oh bro... especially the one where he goes... oh bro, get it closer to the posts, meh hammies aren't as strong as they once were... LMAO that was gold.

How funny was Jaza making jokes and saying he doesn't need Haz anymore for knowledge of Lebanese food as he knows where it is...... you're a funny bugger :p

Seriously though, Haz is so awesome, the way he spoke tonight was amazing and here's hoping for a big crowd on Sunday so he can say thanks as he said and we can all celebrate the amazing man he is... :D

Also well done to Todd once again for showing his awesomeness as a person and a CEO and giving more tickets away to fans and special thanks to Arwa who did a sensational job giving us a different side of Haz.. :grinning:

P.S. Zayd is so going to be a Bulldog one day, I can't wait for that... ;)

carrotovski

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope he gets a fairytale ending and we beat st.merge in the GF.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
slowly sinking in unfortunately...and omg his son "i wanna be everything" that was heaps cute :o

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where did all the hazem haters/bashes go? There were heaps of em last season.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
it just shows how well the boys have got along this year, even in the gym they have time to have a laugh. Hazem dances in the gym ? lmaoo. I don't know if anybody realised but when Dell would ask Haz a question, haz would just give him short sentenced answers like he didn't want to be speaking to him wheras Vossy would ask him a question and he' d answer with information.
Also when Dell asked Greenburg how does he change a club in space of a year? IMO i believe Dragons have officially choked, and Dell and co. are jealous and are scared ! WE ARE COMING ! 04' FEVER HAPPENING !

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I loved General... it's like...bro bring it around closer, meh hammies aren't what they use to be.. LMAO awesome... :D

Definitely agree Teena, I love our team, so awesome... and LMAO at Hodgos interviews, especially Jaza, cheeky bugger.. :p

Arwa is amazing, it was such a joy to hear speak and together her and Haz make such a great pair...I've seen them with the kids and it's just such a joy.. :D

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol @ patten on hazem..."omg bro why didnt you hook it" hahahaa and bobcat killed my life aswell...*aussie accent* he got me rocking down the tabouli and hommus...baahahaha gotta love the bobcat

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
my mum used to train with his wife at the gym. She thought she was awesome! top girl

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Had to love that whole segment---Haz, true champ, the team funny and good to see they have that comradere (cant spell that word!) and then Todd greenburg, I am always pumped up when he speaks.....
and of course Haz's family, awesome and lovely!

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
lol "general man why didn't you bring the ball more in bro"

hahahaha some good laughts there

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tears have started. Sunday is going to be very sad.:(
It's good to see the players get along well though and I loved their hecktic talk.
And once again Hickey is talking about food

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
least we know why hickey is fat . He has taken hazem's share of eating lolol

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
sunday is going to be a very sad day for all of us.

if anyone needs a shoulder to cry on im here for you guys ok :grinning:

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How funny was that.

And LMAO at Morrins dry humour. Taking the piss and saying they had to drag Haz out of the pokies room and sober him up with a few waters on his 1st Mad Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.