• WATCH THE FOOTY SHOW - Hazem LIVE ! •

Status
Not open for further replies.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
i think they'll be up by the afternoon, thats usually when i watch it.
after school :o
i <3d that so much, but i was laughing too hard to cry, haha.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If its possible to move from Foxtel IQ to your home PC then i can get it.

Dont think you can though

TJ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The boys are awesome i was ROFL the whole time. Patten, Morris, Ryan and Hickey were hilarious.

Upset that i wont be able to be there as i have my grand final for soccer on sunday but im sure everyone there will give him the ovation he deserves!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hazem Footy Show Segment.

When Hodgo went around the gym was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Josh Morris nailed it! Hahahaha

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
LOL how bout when Hodgo went up to Haz in the gym and asked him are these your dumbells lol!!! (they were like 40 kg dumbells), then Haz said nah these are my ones lol (the 2 pound ones hehe) then he went into his set :roflol:

C

chipandchase

great interview last night, his wife always comes across as a great human being.
can wait for Sunday, lets hope we get a huge crowd.
looking forward to watching all 3 grades on Sunday, should be a huge day

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Lek General what you doing man, move it in. You broke my streak yuleh!
lolol too funny

P.S. Zayd is so going to be a Bulldog one day, I can't wait for that... ;)
i hope so

LOL how bout when Hodgo went up to Haz in the gym and asked him are these your dumbells lol!!! (they were like 40 kg dumbells), then Haz said nah these are my ones lol (the 2 pound ones hehe) then he went into his set :roflol:

too funny man, the studio audience loved that one.

how funny was that segment by ryan girdler, "their house" from a few years back, with noddy? :D

wendell sailor had a quick chat to us during a break and he said this in reference to our loss v dragons earlier this year. when patten ran around him, & idris scored "that try" wendell thought to himself, "sh!T" how did we lose this... but got the shock of his life when he found out it was dissallowed, so he just accpeted the ref's decision knows that his team was lucky to get away with that, and in all honesty, he's a good bloke and funny when u meet him in person.

on that note though, expect to face off against the dragons in the GF if we make it that far, & they will be tough to beat, they are dead set intent on beating none other then the Bulldogs this year for bragging rights, so they can truly say they were the better team this year, and if that is the case, the Bulldogs need to lift their game and intensity to the next level come finals time.

I'm sure we will be up to the challenge & hopefully we can go all the way this year.

also, when they showed that segment about Wendell sailor looking like a danny glover lookalike, and then wendell commented that he's going straight to hollywood with his acting skills, a bulldogs fan in audience screamed out, "take soward with ya" & wendell dead laughed as to acknowledge that soward was a good actor/faker

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i cbf reading 11 pages.

has anyone put the players tribute things onto youtube?

i loved josh morris' and the general's impersonations!

Status
Not open for further replies.