*makes sure camera is fully charged*

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if we dont have a photo together i will cry :blush:

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
you would have thought Ennis would of been in there somewhere aye ?

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
I have it recorded but it's like a 2 hour recording(media centre whole show in HD quality) but I'm not sure if I can be bothered..... I'll do it for haz!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't started crying yet - I'm saving my tears for Sunday.

But I am filled with so much emotion right now. It's kind of like being at high school again - Graduating from school ro something. It's an amazing feeling - and it goes to show just how much of an impact Hazem is/was to our lives!

I love him so much - Hazem makes me PROUD!!!

I'm so pumped for Sunday :D

Oh Hodgo! Are you jizzing Rami? :grinning:
Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to say this!

And yes, quite frankly I was.

Fk I love Hodgo!!! Don't love him as much as I love Hazem yet - but mann he's so awesome :love:

"OMG God bro, I swear to god I didnt drop it"

:roflol:
:roflol:

The General is a deadset legend. He is going to be another very sad Bulldog to farewell, when his time comes.

sunday is going to be a very sad day for all of us.

if anyone needs a shoulder to cry on im here for you guys ok :grinning:
Thanks Costa, your shoulder will be soaked this Sunday :p

I have it recorded but it's like a 2 hour recording(media centre whole show in HD quality) but I'm not sure if I can be bothered..... I'll do it for haz!
Appreciate the upload Kimlo - cheers :grinning:

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Nawww... don't cry it all out just yet!

Make sure you still got some in the tank on Sunday, or you'll be crying dry tears :p
lol true true...but what got me was the words of his wife man...omg man i couldnt believe it..."he loves football and will forever be a bulldog" :(

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well I love him something severe, but I didn't expect my love to be this obvious lol :o

Even Kenny has it sigged - but I must admit I love it lol :p
hahahaha lol so true...btw i like kenny's tribute to hazem :p...i love the chrome dome :D

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
FFS I'm trimmed the clip to 3 minutes long(just Hodgo team talk part) but when I save it the "saving video" part just stays forever but it's not frozen... ah ffs, it's Windows Live Movie Maker btw if anyone knows why that may be happening.... Perhaps HD file might take long to fix up ..

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Ohhh that was funny and that footage from Lebanon was hilarious. This is it guys, i cant believe its coming to the end of Hazems career. He has just been a foundation for so long at our club and for the NRL and it is slowly starting to sink in. Sunday is going to be massive and it will be an emotional day, i cant wait for it but i dont want it to come either.

Status
Not open for further replies.