News “Stay off social media”: Flanagan’s message to underperforming Bulldogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno the 9 = great
Flanno the 7 = poo poo
I hope he stays at hooker for whatever club he signs for, even if its us somehow.
For what it's worth I like the kid, tries hard.
He’s been dropped a million times and just keeps playing well In reserves, all you can ask.. only if every player had his attitude

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Also stay away from sports bars and stop thinking you’re big shots who are above everyone else because you play footy.
Next time I see a so called 1st grade footy player of today.
I’m going to show them the first 10 minutes of Bulldogs vs Manly at Belmore in 1994.

I met Steve Menzies a few years back I forgot to show him this!
But I gave him a friendly reminder of 1995! lol

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Under the circumstances he did have a good game

Flanagun thinks I shit on him all the time but he makes excuses for his shit kick that lead to a try

He made up for it by scoring himself

He also threw a dumb intercept

Overall played well and prob have to stick with him for next 9 games cos we suck that bad 1-17 (excluding Preston who should win rookie of year , forward and player of the year, best defence and attack award too )

It shows where we are at when first year rookie is showing up the squad
He did not have a good game, so many of his options stifled the attack or essentially gave tries away. He only looked marginally 'good' because very few looked 'good'.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
First set in attack all he had to do on the last was get a repeat set or die with possession.
Instead we concede a try from his shit kick.
After that chasing our tails all game.
Little things always make a difference we suck at them all.
Our long passes were begging to be intercepted as well. The outside backs were not ready for the ball if they did catch it.
There was no go forward, and that is the fault of the guys in the middle.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear this guy has one decent game and he’s in the media again
I don't think he has a decent game. He must have run it on the 4th ten times and got tackled. Threw an intercept leading to a try and also the shit kick that started the avalanche.

The fact that he was actually running the ball for the first time in a few years might have fooled people. But it wasn't a good game IMO.