Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

What position do the Dogs finish in 2022?

• 1st-2nd

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 3rd-4th

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 5th-6th

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 7th-8th

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • 9th-10th

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • 11th-12th

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • 13th-14th

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 15th-16th

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Plenty of potential? Very Creative? You must be a friend of Wakeham because no one objective could possibly think that after Wakeham's performances in NRL. I doubt any clubs are lining up to sign him up either.
Wakehem is rubbish but from reports of preseason apparently he’s killing it still will have to see it to believe…starting half back I think will go to averillo he did get coaches award last year I just hope he worked on his kicking game also passing game needed work too

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at last season, the Dogs were competitive in most of the games with an inept playing roster.
In most games, they didn't seem to know how to win.
The club has recruited very well and the results will show. The quality recruits will set the standard and
the others will buy into it.
Most other teams havn't recruited as well and are vulnerable. Panthers are the benchmark I would think.
Top 6 is quite achievable.
I guess some of it will come down to how we are treated by the refs this year. I'm not saying they are the sole reason for us being so bad, but they definitely contributed to it.
Constant set restarts to the opposite team, penalties, suspensions/ sin bins, etc. There are also many occasions of just straight up bad calls which you could just pass off as a mistake if it was one off, but they just seemed to happen regularly to us.
I hope Gus stands up to it quickly if it happens.
We were reffed out of the game from round 1 against the knights last year, getting our first penalty at like the 77th minute when the game was over.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakehem is rubbish but from reports of preseason apparently he’s killing it still will have to see it to believe…starting half back I think will go to averillo he did get coaches award last year I just hope he worked on his kicking game also passing game needed work too
Its easy to shoot a kangaroo. See what happens when the kangaroo starts shooting back......

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Plenty of potential? Very Creative? You must be a friend of Wakeham because no one objective could possibly think that after Wakeham's performances in NRL. I doubt any clubs are lining up to sign him up either.
I’ve seen him have some really classy touches it’s just it’s not consistent enough

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Might as well bump this thread so you lot don’t have to go digging for it later.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can’t judge our season on tonight bahahahaha

Our whole left edge was missing including our two marquee players

Settle

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I nailed it, probably as I just cast my vote ;)

Compared to where we were in the last weeks with Baz, it was a decent finish, I truly thought we’d be battling it out to the death with the Tigers For the spoon so this is marginally better at least.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Mahoney coming in 23 we have the 9 problem covered and we have enough options to get by at fullback. The 7 and coach will be the biggest hurdle for us in 22. I think 10-12th and a coach issue.