Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

What position do the Dogs finish in 2022?

• 1st-2nd

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 3rd-4th

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 5th-6th

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 7th-8th

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • 9th-10th

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • 11th-12th

Votes: 66 48.9%
  • 13th-14th

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • 15th-16th

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
been a fan for 40 years and I cannot remember the last time we recruited so much talent yeah we had 09 but this is on another level my heart says 5th to 8th
Brain says 10th just miss out hopefully brain is wrong!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
been a fan for 40 years and I cannot remember the last time we recruited so much talent yeah we had 09 but this is on another level my heart says 5th to 8th
Brain says 10th just miss out hopefully brain is wrong!
I think 09 was better since we can't include Mahoney (especially) and Kikau. 23 I expect bigger things for us.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm going to be realistic and say 12th. But we will still in the running for the eight in the last few rounds. Just to have hope of making the finals is nice to have based on the last 5 years results. 2023 I will be expecting us to be deep in the 8, maybe 5th?
Can't wait to be a finals force again :-)

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm going to be realistic and say 12th. But we will still in the running for the eight in the last few rounds. Just to have hope of making the finals is nice to have based on the last 5 years results. 2023 I will be expecting us to be deep in the 8, maybe 5th?
Can't wait to be a finals force again :-)
Yeah brain says the same thing I look at our spine
1:Dufty,ado car,Naden ?
6:Burto…
7:Averillo,B.b.o,Walkman and flano
9:marshal king,cook,b.b.o

For me our spine is key if we can find some consistency and fire then finals here we come

Dogs&Cats

Waterboy
Reaction score
10-12. A prolonged recovery from injury for Burton and it could well be lower. I hope I’m wrong and they make the 8.

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Newcastle can make the 8 this year it is definitely possible. Need a few things go our way and a few players to step up
Cook to be a gem of a find @9
Ado car top try scorer
Burton dally m
Flano released to super league hehe

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
10-12. A prolonged recovery from injury for Burton and it could well be lower. I hope I’m wrong and they make the 8.
Y even talk about an injury to burton,they are part and parcel of the game,let’s hope the players are a bit more positive than you.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me our spine is key if we can find some consistency and fire then finals here we come
Our middle will be pushing forward way better with TPJ, Vaughan, Ava and Patolo if he kicks on. We might get a surprise with our spine having better set positions to work with.
As fans we have to be thinking at least 8th.

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
10-12th on talent but Baz will be the factor that will get us into 6th-8th
I don’t know what to make of baz apparently he’s a great attacking coach but really what has he shown?
last season was dreadful he did recruit flano,Allan,waddle look how that turned out
end of the day the buck stops with him and Gus has proven to be ruthless, think this year for him is a make or break tbh I wish him well no hating want him to succeed means we succeed too and he was one of us

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell ya this. Any Bulldogs from 1980 to the END of the Hasler era would definitely finish within the 8 with this recruitment. We have always over achieved and always been a true football club. If we don’t make the 8 this year I’ll be blaming the loss of our identity and the coaching ( who’s job is to instill the winning Bulldogs mentality ).