News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of things - the scales don’t lie. If he maintains a weight under 115kg and improves his speed, power and stamina he will be a match winner for us

Secondly, get Pele down there asap - so much potential, so little discipline. If he was actually fit he could be as damaging as Hass

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele is on a train on trail lol
No, his not smart boy. According to my sources, he's signed a 2 year deal and Taupau is close to securing a deal with us for 2023 and onwards. Rabbitohs deal fell through, as much as i know. Gus recently tweeted on Twitter, we will be signing another prop and Marty is the only prop off-contract heading into the 2023 season.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest problem lies with comments. Why are u not putting in? Why are u not respecting those in front and all before yourself?? Yes can talk the talk, but lack of respect and work ethic is the major problem here, imo. These things are ingrained as a child, not a boot camp

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, his not smart boy. According to my sources, he's signed a 2 year deal and Taupau is close to securing a deal with us for 2023 and onwards. Rabbitohs deal fell through, as much as i know. Gus recently tweeted on Twitter, we will be signing another prop and Marty is the only prop off-contract heading into the 2023 season.
Don’t tell me that Jobel’s Cafe bird owner is the source?

I know D Holland gets his source of gossip from the boys at Yum Yum Bakery at Punchbowl

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest problem lies with comments. Why are u not putting in? Why are u not respecting those in front and all before yourself?? Yes can talk the talk, but lack of respect and work ethic is the major problem here, imo. These things are ingrained as a child, not a boot camp
Agree totally. Didn’t like this signing when it happened, and for the price we are paying as well. Not worth it. He’s never lived up to his hype. Ever. Not worth more than 400k a year in my opinion.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sauces!! Lol

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like TPJ really needed a mentor. Hope this training and renewed focus leads to a more mature performance in 2023.