News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s good that he is training and keeping fit. Losing weight will make him a more mobile and hopefully destructive forward.

What I hope he takes away from this the most is mental strength. All good being physically at your powers but his biggest drawback is his mental strength or lack there of. If this guy can control his aggression, and he committed and focused no reason why he can’t be a pack leader or a paulo type player. Long way to go though. Can’t hurt leaning off sonny.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm struggling.

actions > words
TBF i dont think he was as bad as what people are saying on here. If it is contract value versus performance than i agree, but it isnt his fault he is getting that money. when he wasnt injuried he was close to the best on park in most games and when he was at his top we were competitive in every one of the those games.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is the key for TPJ consistency. I saw what he did on that last game vs Manly. Their pack was all over us, TPJ came on and it completely turned momentum.

When he is on, he is a handful for any opposition.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going to get too excited about what this guy says. So far in his career he’s shown he’s all tall and no action.
Let’s see what he can do next year.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd prefer he concentrate on preseason training and nutrition over boxing bouts to be honest. If he gets injured whilst boxing the entire team suffers as a result.

Hopefully the weight loss helps with his fitness, although we know from Sam Kasiano that he was never as damaging with less weight.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it earlier in the season, the guy doesnt/ didnt look fit.
Thats all down to attitude, could be the most damaging player if he had his head/ heart in it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Either he burns himself out or he gains his 4th leg being 10kgs lighter.