News ‘Worst thing that happened’: Dogs’ Flanagan problem laid bare amid legend’s Burton fear

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People need to stop criticising Flanagan. Other teams recruitment people read this forum and it might stop them from recruiting him.
Recruiters would soon figure that there ain’t much footy nous here lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Different if we beat the warriors. Only a blatant shepherd cost us the win. So we were robbed. Put the warriors game in the win column and move on. No more pressure on Flanagan.
Again, at great cost, the Club pays a Manager of Football and a Coach. I back whatever THEY choose to do knowing full well, any decision they make is NOT as a supporter, but as an administrator who is PAID to make the right call to benefit the Club.
Stop the noise.
So in Gould and Ciraldo we trust.
For the long game, I'm glad we lost and ultimately don't care this year if the effort is in it.

Wins cover our clearly deficiencies ALL over the park.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro its so funny, theres a wakeham the saviour thread and just above it theres one for pearce lmao
"He'd be a great signing for us" lmaooo
Pearce of shit told them to get fucked 14 hours after Benji begged him lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Get Des" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I’d love to see Des go to the Tigers, that would be both just, and hilarious … but he’ll walk into some plum team with good juniors and a lot of potential like St Merge and motivate through money again until it all gets exposed ...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m like 99% of people on here who thinks we know more but I’m that dumbfounded that I keep telling myself if we can all see a issue I’m pretty sure gus and ciraldo can also. Let’s just leave it with the pros and see what happens. I know for a fact he won’t be here beyond this year so if he is playing for a contract and playing the way he is then kiss his nrl career goodbye.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah lets just wait another year :(

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never seen a worst attacking half in my life. He D is actually really good. But we need a spark, give Lachlan Lam a run maybe

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope so Benno :grinning:
They came in knowing the situation with the halves, they knew the situation with Thompson TPJ,,,,,Xerri, Critter, Fox, Burton, Kiraz, Alamoti?,??? and halves KO? few questions to Awnser..not yet revealed?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They came in knowing the situation with the halves, they knew the situation with Thompson TPJ,,,,,Xerri, Critter, Fox, Burton, Kiraz, Alamoti?,??? and halves KO? few questions to Awnser..not yet revealed?
Wait awhile a bit longer :grinning:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait awhile a bit longer :grinning:
We started ok for what we have...we were in the warriors game and that try for them to win was controversy....there is a shift in attitudes from the last few seasons, improved attack and defence...Im a believer in CC I think he has what it takes.We come out of the blocks firing and asking questions every game. Manly were to good to early...we got stung there.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
After seeing his stats from last week's game, the flog should never see first grade again. Silver lining is, this **** will be gone from the Bulldogs at seasons end.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m like 99% of people on here who thinks we know more but I’m that dumbfounded that I keep telling myself if we can all see a issue I’m pretty sure gus and ciraldo can also. Let’s just leave it with the pros and see what happens. I know for a fact he won’t be here beyond this year so if he is playing for a contract and playing the way he is then kiss his nrl career goodbye.
On the point of others recognising the same glaring issues, If you watch “Levels” podcast, Mason has stated emphatically to be a good NRL half you need to dig into the line and not pass 4/5 metres from the line - I’m fairly certain he aimed that at Flanno….. I don’t think there is any other halfback passing the ball so early, it’s makes it worse when his first movement is also diagonal or sideways - if he’s that fearful of getting smashed, at least straighten up when passing to suck in some movement from defenders - the defence is sliding and munching our guys, very easy.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
People need to stop criticising Flanagan. Other teams recruitment people read this forum and it might stop them from recruiting him.
i hope this post is a gee up? but with speedy im not entirely sure :tearsofjoy: