News ‘What do they do?’: Bulldogs’ big Pangai headache as dropped star on ‘crazy money’ goes unwanted

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is indeed true and the club are trying to move him on, it does not bode well for future signings.

Players will be thinking if they start to underperform slightly the club will get rid of them.

That's not the sort of environment players thrive under.
Why not? That’s how it works at the roosters and not always for just underperforming [emoji23]

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Malla you better hope this is true because if it doesn’t happen then you might look a bit stupid, just saying and i also very much want TPJ to get outta here. :tearsofjoy:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
One minute we love him, the next minute we do not want him. How does this happen so fast?

He goes MIA in the game because he obviously gets gassed to quickly. Which means his training is substandard. Who is monitoring his efforts at training? Who is mentoring him to push and give the 1%ers? Why are we wasting this level of talent and potential without some KPI's on his performance so he either ships up or ships out? Or maybe the Club has and has exhausted all attempts to make him consistent and instead, he is going backwards? Maybe this good performance in NSW Cup shows he does give a shit and he is ready to dig in?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I jusr love the double standards where TPJ bad but Thompson who in his 3 season has offered absolute horse shit is still good. LOL
Thompson is on 850k, offers nothing when he plays, was out for three months with a head knock where he didn't get knocked out, has been suspended multiple times but let's get rid of TPJ because his form dropped when the club is shopping him first year into a three year deal.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly what a circus of speculation, does my feckin head in. :tearsofjoy:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way I would give up TPG. He just needs to work on the mental side of his game. Surely the Club have people who can support/help him with this?
The support staff needs to look after his new baby at night so he can get some sleep.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way I would give up TPG. He just needs to work on the mental side of his game. Surely the Club have people who can support/help him with this?
The club have bent over backwards from day dot to make TPJ and his family as comfortable as possible and yet here we are with TPJ playing reggies. Some people just can’t be helped.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson is on 850k, offers nothing when he plays, was out for three months with a head knock where he didn't get knocked out, has been suspended multiple times but let's get rid of TPJ because his form dropped when the club is shopping him first year into a three year deal.
Fukin waste of money Thompson is