News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It is a seriously impressive achievement to pack this much ignorance into a single post.
Fuck off boot licker. If you want likes for group think (without actually thinking or adding to the conversation) fuck off to bookface

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is strawman a mental health predilection? We should also be spending more on those who pretend they don't have mental health issues but clearly do.

My purpose in life fuckin lol you love to stretch. Do you have short man syndrome? Though I do trend naturally to weeding out the bullshitters in all aspects of life
It’s no point arguing with someone like that who grew up sponging off welfare and always will

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Maybe read my post earlier in this thread.
My point stands. So because mental health was previously stigmatised we should just pretend that people who game the system don't exist?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It’s no point arguing with someone like that who grew up sponging off welfare and always will
It's not good enough to be a burden on society. Those types also try and take the moral high ground and act like you're the one being unethical

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My point stands. So because mental health was previously stigmatised we should just pretend that people who game the system don't exist?
So in your opinion are the ones who are playing the system the majority or the minority?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Is strawman a mental health predilection? We should also be spending more on those who pretend they don't have mental health issues but clearly do.

My purpose in life fuckin lol you love to stretch. Do you have short man syndrome? Though I do trend naturally to weeding out the bullshitters in all aspects of life
Good to know you're on the job.

Short man syndrome? Is that my diagnosis from the expert? And from your words, appears you don't even need google - you just naturally trend. You're a very talented person from the sounds of it. We are all saved.

So - since its your responsibility to weed out all the bullshitters, when you get it wrong and cause someone to get worse or at the very worst commit suicide, I'm sure you will take full accountability for it and pay up for damages. Good on you - that'll save us taxpayers a bomb.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s very heavy brother .. thank you, you’ve explained so much, I appreciate the teachable moment …. I would like to express that PTSD depression and anxiety takes many forms, what you’re talking about here says you’ve been through a lot … I really do hope you are speaking with someone, I’ve been down a very different road, and one I had to rebuild from, so I do feel experienced enough to say, talk with people who are experienced enough to deal with these situations … it’ll be hard at the start … but you’ll eventually be glad you spoke with someone …

Also anyone feeling like whatever … speak with someone your close to .. it really helps ..
Cheers mate. Sorry to hear of your problems also. I'm OK at the moment, definitely have my days but I've been receiving treatment since 2014 after I had 2 hospital admissions.

As you say it's a killer at the start because you have no idea what the fuck is happening to you. I'm lucky I had my son as otherwise I probably wouldn't be here typing this out. I was so low and can't imagine how far down you would have to be to end it.

Definitely reach out to someone - your Doctor, a Councillor, a friend if you feel something is not right. Everyones life does matter.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
If you ever wonder how I could have been a member of TK for 15 years and have only posted <100 times, it’s posts like that. The casual abuse thrown at other posters on here is disgraceful.
Its how it works you see. As mental health was mentioned in the original story, apparently that gives you the right to point at fake mental health. Especially when your collective knowledge of the subject involves 2GB, the pub and their own little reddit inspired FB group.

Mental Health - didn't exist in the 1950's so doesn't exist now.
Climate change - didn't exist in the 1950's so doesn't exist now.
CVD - didn't exist in the 1950's so doesn't exist now.

Getting the theme? And when the Einsteins starting getting abusive - take it as a win. Its all they have.

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its how it works you see. As mental health was mentioned in the original story, apparently that gives you the right to point at fake mental health. Especially when your collective knowledge of the subject involves 2GB, the pub and their own little reddit inspired FB group.

Getting the theme? And when the Einsteins starting getting abusive - take it as a win. Its all they have.
To be fair I suppose I shouldn’t have called him ignorant and then complained about abusive posts.

My 8 year old that I talked about in my earlier post loves the Dogs but I refuse to let him read or post on TK because no matter the topic of any given thread, you are guaranteed some gutter level language by about the third post.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

100%

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
This is the moment that Reed had become our captain.
In the words of Gus
‘That playa will reveal he self’.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole Bulldogs training shaming has been great at exposing the absolute heartless, low life scum that exist on this forum. Small mercies I guess.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
To be fair I suppose I shouldn’t have called him ignorant and then complained about abusive posts.

My 8 year old that I talked about in my earlier post loves the Dogs but I refuse to let him read or post on TK because no matter the topic of any given thread, you are guaranteed some gutter level language by about the third post.
To be fair you shouldn't have been honest? Big difference with calling it as it is or falling back on abuse because you have nothing else.

I believe the technical term is called shitposting.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Excellent. So because your tax is spent on it, you have a right to question any mental health claim. And its your purpose in life to weed out the bullshitters so the real sufferers get their help. And you are obviously qualified to do this because you have google and an opinion.

Did I miss anything? Thank goodness with your expertise there is no chance of you getting it wrong and making someones mental health worse.

U should get a AM for services to the community. Good to know we all have you watching out for us so our money isn't wasted.

8-)
Kinda funny don’t you think you never hear an African claim mental health. Or a Russian. Or a leb. Or a Ukrainian at war.
They just get on with it.
Mental health is one of those things the more you talk about the worse it gets.
Go to therapy and be reminded how sensitive u r and bad stuff ur screwed.
Depression is an invention of the western upper class. The Second you don’t believe in it is the second it goes away

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you ask them?
U know who gets depressed?
Rock stars. Kids of actors. Middle class. Teenagers.
Suicide and death rates should I be same worldwide or tilted in shit countries favour right?
I’m not saying disregard someone suffering but they need to be taught to get their act together I think.
Peope who are truly struggling don’t have the luxury of depression.