News ‘Sack me’: Bulldogs star’s shock promise as enforcer opens up on brutal Gus ‘wake-up call’

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow so much negativity on here! You can’t make a change if you don’t accept there’s a problem. Getting in shape is going to be key for him to live up to his potential.
As for the SBW influence, he was a world class player for a very long time so his advice could be a great asset in making TPJ a better professional

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ will play well next year.IMO, he played well in parts than had a slump, he was not alone there. His second phase play was our only attacking point at the beginning of 22. He won a few games where he destroyed packs by himself. I think showing glimpses of this greatness makes it difficult to understand the mediocre performances. It's funny on here as its sack TPJ coz he's onto much and doesn't put in... then its let's consider Thommo for captain coz he is such a leader. FML

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over hearing this shit. If he committed himself to footy like he does to boxing we could see great things from him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
TPJ will play well next year.IMO, he played well in parts than had a slump, he was not alone there. His second phase play was our only attacking point at the beginning of 22. He won a few games where he destroyed packs by himself. I think showing glimpses of this greatness makes it difficult to understand the mediocre performances. It's funny on here as its sack TPJ coz he's onto much and doesn't put in... then its let's consider Thommo for captain coz he is such a leader. FML
I think if TPJ accepts the prop role and puts in every game he will make everyone eat his words.

We know his struggles aren't physical, but mental.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if TPJ accepts the prop role and puts in every game he will make everyone eat his words.

We know his struggles aren't physical, but mental.
Agree but this type of shit just sets him up for failure this is a publicity stunt for SBW, This shit he is propagating about TPJ for other things obviously and these type of statements with a hidden agenda of promising how much TPJ can really do, and we haven't seen nothing yet.. is all bullshit... Don't get me wrong I like TPJ but he's being led down a deep whole here....Just play your best TPJ no ones expecting anything more of you, take the pressure off and enjoy your footy mate...your a great player on your day and the club needs some week in week out performances not the best we've ever seen.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thing about TPJ is he has moments of absolute non efforts. He needs to get that shit right the fuck out of his game.
Flying out of the defensive line and then walking back will have your team mates offside real quick. His body language is terrible when he is not on.

If we can get his mind right the potential is of the scale though

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do these comments form a verbally binding contract? So if he rocks up overweight can we actually sack him without pay? Lol

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow so much negativity on here! You can’t make a change if you don’t accept there’s a problem. Getting in shape is going to be key for him yo live up to his potential.
As for the SBW influence he was a world class player for a very long time so his advice could be a great asset in making TPJ a better professional
So true. People just love a whinge. Like him or not, SBW was one of the best trainers and athletes who looked after their body and were always in prime shape. It can only be a good thing if TPJ picked up some of those habits

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm new here. Is this some sort of gay fantasy website?
Just curious. Don't have anything against gays. Have friends who are gay.
Might help understand some of these posts better. They can get a bit weird.
Which is OK. Have friends who are weird.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s @B-Town Lad’s fantasies, not ours. The outside of the closet noises are with him again.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This forum is a ethnic version of 4chan or Reddit tbh haha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ in the blue & white. Looks great.
Update pls bro. Was really only interested in TPJ fight. Sonny stinging us $60 to fight Mark at this stage of his career is a rort.