News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s a lock, guys.
ive seen the future and it is indeed bright.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little bit of confidence goes a long way. That’s all we need. Everyone in the team is so talented, and on our day we can go toe to toe with most teams.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wont win in 24 but I wouldn’t mind breaking the cycle and winning twice every 10 years.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a chance after we play this years top 8 in the first 8 rounds of 24

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But Gus said that our goal was to be back into the top 8 in 2026 or 2027 - I am leaning towards Gus on this one!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And one I know is BS!

UNLESS Gus pulls off a miracle and signs Hunt/Twal/Saifiti/SST/Hutchison and they all have absolute injury free, blinder seasons,
Burton wins the Dally M.
Xerri, Crighton and Taafe are absolute attacking machines,
Each player has a MOM performance atleast once a year,

Also need every other team to shit the bed everytime we play them inlcuding in the GF.
Let me remind you of 1988 :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love for this to somehow become a reality. In all honesty I would be happy to still have hopes of being in the top 8 by the last 5-6 games of next year and playing good enough footy that I want to watch games.

All things considered I think our backline should be good enough to threaten most teams particularly if Xerri comes back with form. Our halves are both promising (or people wouldn't be annoyed that they haven't pulled out miracle plays to win more games). But both need to get consistent. Hope a preseason helps with that.

Our back row stocks have some real gems in Preston and Kikau. King was great again until he started carrying injury. Who fills out the pack will be anyone's guess. We'll make a few more signings retain some players. Whether we're able to sign huge upgrades or small ones only the club knows. Those big upgrades already made are in the backline.

Presently our biggest weakness is going to be the pack. I can see us signing a few more hard workers easily enough. Marquee forwards not so easily. Will require someone with a cap squeeze at a time that it's gone up and retention is much easier. I think we'll improve a lot, but probably not enough to keep our pattern of premierships going. I live in hope though.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would be nice but I can only think of a word of four syllables to describe this..... de-lu-sion-al

We would have to improve 1000 fold. The top teams would need to implode and by far the biggest problem consists of the bunker and on field officials... Welcome to OZ....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
only problem is we're a long way from even making the top 8 to begin with
Those statistics only tell us what happened in the past. They do not portend the future anymore than reading tealeaves.