News ‘I am going to right the wrongs I put in place,’ says Dogs powerbroker

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
End of the day they extended Pay to try to get us closer to the end of the cap problems. No-one saw C-19 coming (yes I know you think it’s fake - no need to go there). Every other coach faced the competition shut down too. When it restarted and it was obvious Pay was not going to make it even with one arm tied behind his back - they acted.
Their hand was forced apparently lynn wanted to keep pay fmd

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys who is this John dude and how is he affiliated with the club?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t really care anymore after years of shit I’m worn down, I barely watch a game anymore if we were to even fold I don’t think I’d shed a tear I’m that over things

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think people should just relax and let things happen. When it comes to a vote this guys program will be obliterated by the members.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: well...... what sponsors......... interesting. Maybe send nasheed in to sort this out

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like Junior Clerk perhaps.
I was going to suggest toilet cleaner, but he'd have to start by proving himself as a toilet brush before we let him actually use a toilet brush.

Lyn on titans board team runs near last. Lyn on bulldogs board team runs near last. Get the drift.
I think it was a hugely different set of problems with the Titans when she was there. Their big issue at that time was financial instability after building their stadium. I honestly didn't follow her career there though so I'm not going to comment on her success or failures there as I truly don't know.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I want is people with the best interests in the club delivering results, I can’t say the current board has delivered
Then they should be voted out in accord with the same way they got voted in, not with all the mischief and rumour mongering that has turned the club into a laughing stock.

It is completely hypocritical for someone running a campaign the way this supposed "powerbroker" has done to say they have the best interests of the club at heart.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m no Doctor, however, sounds like a classic case of NPD

‘Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which people have an inflated opinion of themselves. They also have an intense need for the admiration and attention of others.

People with NPD may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they’re not given the praise or special favors they believe they deserve”
Regular doctors aren't necessarily going to be the best source of assessment for NPD. It is difficult to do a proper assessment without sitting down with the person involved, interviewing them, and then running them through an assessment scale. I'd go with the PAI, its got some sub scales that have been found to have good validity and reliability as indicators of NPD.

From what information is available publicly, it seems possible that this chap has at least some personality aspects that align with NPD features.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let him keep talking... The more this fool opens his mouth the better it looks for Lynne.

In saying that I don't think (at this stage) that Lynne has was it what it takes to put us back on top where we belong, but I do believe she has the right to see out her tenure in accordance with the good faith the members put in her and her board when they voted her in, and further more believe that these muppets who are not supporting her are doing more damage to the club then what Lynne could ever do on her own.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if this bloke is responsible for Lynn getting in. Dib, Hasler and Raylene did more to help her get in but it was one of those drovers dog things really.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think lynn has done a very poor job and her track record is very poor ,however in the interests of stability i feel let them have this year to see if the team does turn itself around.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His first mistake was talking to the press.
His second mistake was revealing he is trying to remove the very person he helped bring to power.
What does that tell you about his judgement of character.
His 3rd mistake is he is a nobody and he is trying to seek redemption for his error.
And lastly he has revealed he is an amateur. The way he went on about Lynnes demeanor walking around the club etc just reaks of something a jealous 5th grade schoolgirl would say out of spite.

Doesnt seem very professional to me. Hopefully this shit will be dead and buried very soon.
His first mistake was being born at all.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sounds like an absolute moron and questioning our link with Bullfrog won’t get him very far with members
The guy could be getting around with a halo over his head,
Still wouldn’t get far.