‘Future NRL star’: Six-year-old destroys entire footy team

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just because you have Samoan ancestry doesn't mean you 100% know everything about Samoa.

I dont think you are lying but maybe just in denial a bit. Kids dont get that big on fruit only.

I see Samoan kids eating KFC all the time.
I said kids in the islands as a comparison to kids in Australia and New Zealand. Sometimes im not sure if you are mentally challenged or just a fkn troll ****. Samoan kids have a hard life in Samoa. Most kids 8 and over would fkn smash you

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I said kids in the islands as a comparison to kids in Australia and New Zealand. Sometimes im not sure if you are mentally challenged or just a fkn troll ****. Samoan kids have a hard life in Samoa. Most kids 8 and over would fkn smash you
8 yr olds should not be smashing anyone?

Playing footy all day, going to the beach all day getting a tan, eating KMC. Samoan girls.
How bad could it be?
It loooed ok on that video they played when Samoa was in the World Cup grand final and they all went berserk.

Like a genuine tourist destination.

They have a better life than I had in the ghetto

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wasn't allowed to join a football team until under 13's. Dad was fine with it, but mum was scared I'd get hurt. Her rule was I had to do ballet if I wanted to join a team. Eventually my sister's all started doing ballroom dancing and I joined that for three months until the football season started and I finally got to play. But out U13's side went really well until we played the West's U13's who were basically the youngest development side for the Magpies at the time. Played once in regular season and again in the finals.

We basically faced a full team that were bigger than our monster prop (basically a 12 y/o that was a head taller and maybe 20kgs heavier than the rest of our team). Was a bit crushed that we got belted by about 30 points and got knocked out of the finals. But the Wests side were genuinely a match for the U15's in size. Sadly my mum saw that game and I was unceremoniously told I not playing league again until I'm old enough to leave home.

So while these big kids facing little ones might be a funny video, it's no doubt resulted in a lot of mums pulling their kids out of the game.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So while these big kids facing little ones might be a funny video, it's no doubt resulted in a lot of mums pulling their kids out of the game.
100%
Imagine the parents of the other kids watching that video too and being humiliated.
And not like this kid was skilful just fat.
If not carefulLeague will just be what it’s like in nz, just Samoan and Tongans playing in the west. And Nate Dawg thinks this is a good thing for some damn reason.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The fact he’s doing this at 6 means he won’t be in the nrl. He will cruise along on his size until everyone catches up.

also his birth certificate might be fake because they make them up in Tonga
Yep, usually happens that way. They look like world beaters, then fail badly when the kids they used to run over, get their growth spurts and give it back to them in spades.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not being racist at all but it is well known how overseas parents get around the ages of their kids, knocking off 3-5 years off their age to play against younger players.

Plus being involved with JRL for years, what you say about them cruising then hitting a brick wall is so true.

I'm sure @Bulldogsteve and others involved in JRL on here know this too.

Plus I have to add its not just age difference, even in divisions there are massive gaps. Your kid can be a superstar in 3rds but useless in 2nds and 1sts.

There are some moron parents that purposely play their kids in lower divisions just so they can post shit on Facebook. The second they get put into a higher division, they get put on show and quit the game.
Yeh saw plenty of that in juniors with my son a several years ago. Huge Pacific Islander heritage boys, just barging past lots of kids half their size. Typically I noticed these huge 6-8yo boys often grow out, as much as up, slowing right down as they transition in to older grades & are hugely less effective, mostly dropping out. Not a good reference at such a young age. Years ago when I was a kid, we played in weight divisions not by age, which in hindsight, thought that was a better system.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been coaching juniors around this age in the Penrith comp for a few years now. This means diddlly squat. As he gets older the gap
Is going to shrink so he will need more than just a size advantage. Really he should be playing up a few ages to take advantage and progress his skill level

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nine out of ten times, this kid runs straight over the top of Mahoney.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it’s weird how this was originally posted to the media as ‘heartwarming’ when it is anything but.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Flanno would just step out of the way like Penriths first try on the weekend
Geez you guys talk some rubbish in pursuit of your agenda. He didn't step away from anyone. He wasn't even anywhere near the attacking play for their first try. He was at marker. Are you talking about the Yeo try? Because he didn't step out of the way and there isn't a halfback in the comp who is stopping Yeo that close to the line when isolated with such a gaping hole outside of him. The vendetta is just getting silly now.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez you guys talk some rubbish in pursuit of your agenda. He didn't step away from anyone. He wasn't even anywhere near the attacking play for their first try. He was at marker. Are you talking about the Yeo try? Because he didn't step out of the way and there isn't a halfback in the comp who is stopping Yeo that close to the line when isolated with such a gaping hole outside of him. The vendetta is just getting silly now.
What ever