Search results

1. HARRIGAN

Rd 5 Dogs vs Storm 3-2-1

+1
  2. HARRIGAN

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

You mean a settler to Ogden where he stops and takes the tackle isn't going to produce results?
  3. HARRIGAN

Thompson pulled up holding his leg!
  4. HARRIGAN

Hasn't got a pass in him these days
  5. HARRIGAN

Always plays well at full back. He's a ball runner who needs to be involved.
  6. HARRIGAN

Can't do much about that one. Perfect kick and the bounce was unbelievable.
  7. HARRIGAN

Thompsons off now. Let's see it the others learn from his energy
  8. HARRIGAN

Thompsons runs make such a difference. Always plays the ball on a retreating defence. He's made more metres than the other 3 put together too.
  9. HARRIGAN

Try having the kick off at 8:30am
  10. HARRIGAN

It's mentality. Most of the times there's no reason why they shouldn't be set. They take plays off thinking the ball will be spread. Even when they're set one of the markers doesn't move. It honestly feels like they do nothing to try to fix it in the week.
  11. HARRIGAN

I mean why the actual **** are our markers so bad. Every try has come from lazy markers. There's so many small fixes that aren't getting done every week.
  12. HARRIGAN

Furners goal line defence was a real problem at Leeds. Won 5 of his 15 in charge and the opposition was almost guarenteed points when they got in the Leeds 20. Watvhing our defence this year makes me think he has a big influence on what we do defensively.
  13. HARRIGAN

Seumanufagai added to top 30

Im in the UK. I've had a lot of time on my hands recently haha
  14. HARRIGAN

Plus normally the forwards that go well in SL also go well in the NRL. You don't get many duds.
  15. HARRIGAN

Mobile packs are the ones getting found out so far. First few rounds have shown that there's still a place for teams to have a couple of big guys in the middle. If you can make an impact in the pack your backs won't do anything and we've definitely had no punch at all so far.
  16. HARRIGAN

I think Ava will shock a few on here. Had a great stint at Leeds. Punches the line and does decent minutes. Likes an offload too. He added a lot to a Leeds pack that was struggling at the time. He's been the best prop in reserve grade so far too. Came off injured after 20 mins against the...
  17. HARRIGAN

Members Jerseys

Anyone still not received theirs yet?
  18. HARRIGAN

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Britt and Seumanufagai had 33 carries between them for 324m too. Compare that to any of the props in the first grade tonight. Not so much the metres because it's reserve grade but the work rate. All 4 props in first grade combined for 23 carries. It's not like we played any sort of expansive...
  19. HARRIGAN

I'd drop Napa and Atoni next week and bring in Britt and Seumanufagai. Both had good games in reserve grade today and got through a lot of work. Something you can say about the pack out there in first grade today.
  20. HARRIGAN

Different week next week anyway. We've had a tough start against two good packs. Next week we play a team equally as poor up front. Hopefully it'll be a dry track for the first time this season too. Two games in torrential rain won't help a new half back partnership behind a well beaten pack at all.
  21. HARRIGAN

Almost 6am here. Totally happy I stayed up all night for that...
  22. HARRIGAN

Should have been a penalty to us. Cleary attacked DWZs forearm with that massive chin of his.
  23. HARRIGAN

Have we passed more than once off the ruck yet?
  24. HARRIGAN

Set restart on halfway. That's about right.
  25. HARRIGAN

Their pack is just as weak as ours
  26. HARRIGAN

Surprised he didn't say that went backwards
  27. HARRIGAN

Knock on! Jesus! Is this an NRL directive or something?
  28. HARRIGAN

They did on the previous set :expressionless:
  29. HARRIGAN

The hell is that a penalty for?
  30. HARRIGAN

I'll keep saying it too but Ava Seumanufagai should be at least on the bench next week. Could do with a big body, especially in games like this. Takes the line with him and can get the ball out. Here's his NSW Cup stats today. Where as Ogden had 5 drives and a rest that first half.
  31. HARRIGAN

RFM has been strong down the right edge. Need to go down that way more. Biggest problem is getting out of our own half though. At one point we had 10 tackles and made it to half way. When's Thompson back? Is it round 4 or 5?
  32. HARRIGAN

Is that not a grounded ball by Riff?
  33. HARRIGAN

That's BS. It's touched To'o after he's palmed it back
  34. HARRIGAN

Cotric has looked good with the ball the first couple of weeks. Never gets tackled by the first man.
  35. HARRIGAN

Wow, that was about 30m forward!
  36. HARRIGAN

Averillo looking lively early on. Poor last tackle option though. Grubber though the line!
  37. HARRIGAN

Stolen from Facebook :tearsofjoy:
  38. HARRIGAN

60mm in the last 5 hours will do that. I reckon they move the mounties game if it isn't on Fox.
  39. HARRIGAN

A load of generic stuff about how he's enjoying his last season at Penrith and how he's sticking around to watch the first grade game.
  40. HARRIGAN

Didn't ask him the real question though. How pissed off are you with Ivan?!
  41. HARRIGAN

Right, now that shitshow is over let's move on to the next shitshow.
  42. HARRIGAN

Come on Darcie! Ask the real question!
  43. HARRIGAN

Been a strange game. Mounties dominated the majority of the first half. Panthers have had everything second half though and have put some points up. Burton has been the big difference in the two. Mounties are a different team when Britt and Seumanufagai go off too. Lose all dominance up front.
  44. HARRIGAN

And dud calls. Game swung off the back of that dissalowed try for a fake knock on in the first half. Then they scored off a blatant pass off the ground in the next set. Sack Sutton!
  45. HARRIGAN

3am here. Is that too early to drink or should I have started when I got up? :tearsofjoy:
  46. HARRIGAN

Doesn't help losing Lewis but at the same time we dominated the first 30 mins and scored two tries off them dropping the ball. His kicking game has been shocking and his pet play is a drop off to a forward coming back at an angle. Games like this is when he needs to take control and show that...
  47. HARRIGAN

This games really highlighting why Wakeham isn't and never has been an answer
  48. HARRIGAN

As a pom I can indeed confirm that you can breath when it rains. Good commentary Spud.
  49. HARRIGAN

Even in reserve grade under a different name the refs still hate us
  50. HARRIGAN

These line markings are a mess
  51. HARRIGAN

Hows that a knock in when their full backs was OK earlier?
  52. HARRIGAN

Jeez, didn't realise Burton was that quick!
  53. HARRIGAN

Heleta caught watching for that try
  54. HARRIGAN

It was terrible last week too. Must have been nervous as.
  55. HARRIGAN

This pack is too good for reserve grade.
  56. HARRIGAN

I'd love to see Ava get a run in first grade. Had a couple of really good years at Leeds. He's the type of prop we are missing. Big guy who can take the line with him when he hits the ball up.
  57. HARRIGAN

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Ava Seumanufagai has had a great start to this game. I'd love to see him get a shot at first grade. We need a big bodied prop like him to drive the line back.
  58. HARRIGAN

Brandon Smith or bust

He's a lock anyway and a pretty good one at that. Hookers who cant pass off the deck are more trouble than theyre worth. We already have a few of those.
  59. HARRIGAN

Opinion Forwards needed asap

Im a Leeds based Dogs fan. Ava was great for Leeds the last season and a half. He'd definitely add something to our go forward.
  60. HARRIGAN

Thats his biggest problem. He has no consistency. I actually thought he looked better at lock.
  61. HARRIGAN

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

How did Ava Seumanufagai get on? Wouldn't mind seeing a bigger bodied prop in first grade next week
  62. HARRIGAN

He's not great but he's a better distributor. I'd love to pick up Daryl Clark from Warrington next year. He has been a consistently good player in the SL for years. Would have had a lot more caps too but Roby and Hodgson have been around. Before then though JMK is the best of a bad bunch.
  63. HARRIGAN

I thought Napa and RFM still looked unfit too and weren't ready for today. Especially in the conditions where it turned into a forwards game. Thompson will help with the speed he brings though. Someone said above that he's not a hit up type bloke but I've seen plenty of him and he can brake...
  64. HARRIGAN

For me the lack of go forward comes directly from how bad Katoa (and Deitz on today's showing) is at passing off the deck. JMK gets a lot of flack but his distribution is heaps better than Katoa's. The amount if times our forwards had to reach back or above their heads to catch the ball was...
  65. HARRIGAN

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Got a good feeling about today. Dogs by 40! or 4. Either way, lets go!
  66. HARRIGAN

Members Jerseys

Holding up hope that mine arrives sometime before 2022 then ha
  67. HARRIGAN

2021 members.

I havent even received a shipping email yet. Been told twice in the past month or so that itd be here within two weeks but still nothing. On Monday they said it should be sent out this week but still nothing as of yet. Crazy how its taking so long. A few years back we had double the numbers. How...
  68. HARRIGAN

News Why young gun has Barrett’s backing

Two words. Super League. Lewis could go to Super League and play in any bottom half team and make them better. Plus they love a good marketing campaign. "Wally Lewis' nephew" "Benji Marshall's brother" ect... Decent money for middle of the road guys who are in and out of first grade in the NRL.
  69. HARRIGAN

Laurie Daley Cup & Andrew Johns Cup

I like the look of Christopher Bull in the 18s. Big bodied centre with good footwork and a bit of speed. One to watch out for in the future.
  70. HARRIGAN

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

I'm in 626-12, row 23. Got them a few weeks back but and it's up high but it's between the 40 and he. Just hope there's a bit of atmosphere around me and not so many toothless people.
  71. HARRIGAN

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

$165 upwards at the mo I think
  72. HARRIGAN

What's Your Grand Final Pilgrimage?

I moved over to Australia from Leeds in the UK last December. I Bought tickets 3 weeks ago hoping for the best but not expecting anything. Anyway, I fly down from Brisbane on Thursday, spend a bit of time with (winding up) family down in Wollongong and then go up to Sydney on Saturday night...
  73. HARRIGAN

Fullback/HalfBack

Is Lafai still injured? Why not Inu to fb?
  74. HARRIGAN

Young players like Canterbury Bulldogs prop David Klemmer a light amid the dark days

A few big kids coming through. The Burgess twins look good too. I thought he went well for a 19 year old today though, certainly compared to a few of the "stars" in our pack. When we get some of our guys back he will drop out I reckon but we dont want to run him into the ground too early.
  75. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Great play Reynolds. Never a penalty but he won it
  76. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

WTF just happened?
  77. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Need a try now. Watch Keating kick on 2nd
  78. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Just f*** off Keating! How is he a first grader!! Great break by Low, just lacked awareness about who was with him
  79. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

:sleepy:
  80. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

I feel like im moaning at every thing but what kind of read was that by Turner!!
  81. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Keating! Are you serious?!!
  82. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

f****** Perrett isnt helping Inu out at all
  83. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Does anyone actually know whats happening apart from the ball carrier?! :confused:
  84. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Awesome by Drury Low!
  85. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

That was Perretts all day!! Good start to the 2nd half though.
  86. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Too many errors, too many penalties. The game has no flow to it. When Keating gets the ball, it's like no one knows what he's going to do either. We seem to be lacking an edge.
  87. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Jeez Halatau!!!!! But seriously! How flat are we? No one running off the ball at all.
  88. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Need a try before HT. Great hit
  89. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

FFS!!! These penalties are stupid!
  90. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Penalties killing us at the mo. This has been a poor quality game so far though
  91. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Cowboys look asleep! We put the ball down but this has been too easy so far.
  92. HARRIGAN

Bulldogs v Cowboys

Cant believe how easy were making metres.