Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hetherington worse prop on field again, what suprise. Penrith are smashing us, we're just carrying it one out and they're swarming us with 3-4 defenders and we have no chance to build momentum. We're just failing to work effectively as a unit.

HARRIGAN

Waterboy
Reaction score
RFM has been strong down the right edge. Need to go down that way more. Biggest problem is getting out of our own half though. At one point we had 10 tackles and made it to half way. When's Thompson back? Is it round 4 or 5?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's still some scrubs we need to pull from this team
Ive been Renoufs biggest supporter but fuck me the **** will be 30 and still promising on potential
Overall 10 0 down not too bad but fuck me we are lucky its wet as fuck
Atoning is too much of a soft ****....plays like a big teddy bear.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with others, Hoppa and Meany need to go for bigger, stronger and faster players asap...
I'm at the game and it's really scary everytime the attack goes hoppas way.. he is really indecisive and often flat footed, which really doesn't help considering he is already slow as fuck with no acceleration..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Few observations:

1. WankBest - I know its been raining a lot, but for a new ground the draining is very poor. Also, surely those soccer lines are distracting the players as much as they are me?

2. Points - Never mind the wins. I can't even see where this team is going to score tries from this season. There is just no go-forward.

3. Penalties - You know how you get penalties? By actually going at the defence harder and faster than a team of under 12s, and actually making the defense do some work.

I know the conditions are terrible, but both sides are playing on the same paddock, and they seem to actually be able to make metres, and are moving at twice the speed around the ruck as we are. The 2nd half could blow out (of course i sure as hell hope not!).

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am surprised by the score we are still in this
not playing one out like we are, one time we keep the ball alive we score then they take it off us.
I know condition are wet but got to get some second phase going when we attack

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you wear a dogs jersey, you are a target, trent barrett will learn that this year, he would have been gobsmacked last week

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This no penalty crap is dumb. We’ve had restarts

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, would be nice to get a PENALTY.

Honestly, 6-agains out of defence in this shit aren’t much of an advantage

HARRIGAN

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'll keep saying it too but Ava Seumanufagai should be at least on the bench next week. Could do with a big body, especially in games like this. Takes the line with him and can get the ball out. Here's his NSW Cup stats today. Where as Ogden had 5 drives and a rest that first half. Screenshot_20210320-045600_League Live.jpg

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's still some scrubs we need to pull from this team
Ive been Renoufs biggest supporter but fuck me the **** will be 30 and still promising on potential
Overall 10 0 down not too bad but fuck me we are lucky its wet as fuck
He’s way too passive the same as RFM. There’s no aggression in any of their play.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering the shit weather. We have been superb. My only problem is Hoppa. Out of form for mine. Did I mention the officiating?

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Underdogs just dont get the 50/50 calls which has hurt us. We need some go fwd, Hoppa needs to go, he offers nothing