Search results

1. Rockford

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

But don't they usually claim future earnings as well? since they are too psychologically damaged they won't find work elsewhere (type of thing)
  2. Rockford

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Fap fap fap the Entertainers!
  3. Rockford

I’m loving Tracey no nonsense work ethic, bit like Edwards, workmanlike and no fancy stuff.
  4. Rockford

Burton Radar has been upgraded to Cleary version.
  5. Rockford

What’s first? World Peace or Hutchinson passing the ball?
  6. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Alex Mckinnon would beat him in a foot race.
  7. Rockford

Security Cameras

How is turning off the power any different, wired to wireless?
  8. Rockford

Security Cameras

Yep that is the one. I don't think it does cars. People yes.
  9. Rockford

Security Cameras

Wouldn't touch Swann with a barge pole. They released an update which bricked heaps of cameras and did nothing but squirm and try and get out of it. I ended up throwing mine in the bin as they wouldn't work, the support is just some dude in Philippines or wherever who just tells you to do the...
  10. Rockford

Iron Mike V Jake Paul

I dunno, he looks Ok from 2 days ago. Mike Tyson BEGINS Jake Paul TRAINING Camp; SMASHES Pads looking like a MONSTER at age 57 (youtube.com)
  11. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Then you watch Cleary in action, and weep.
  12. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Did we get a repeat set all game? every in goal kick was run out it seemed. No chasers, every Kikau run, no support. We do zero offloads. Put Crichton at FB and have him doing a Teddy/Ponga and following play and injecting himself into the attack. Taafe does zero for our attack and is negative...
  13. Rockford

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Taken at Mt Druitt station, must have been keen flashing his camera around there.
  14. Rockford

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

I think deep down everyone knows white people don't really care if they are called a whitey. Let's be real, there are no real connotations to it like calling someone black or the N word - which are currently/historically used as words to put down or disparage someone. (by white people)
  15. Rockford

That cartoon was the impetus for my love of the Beatles when I was a kid. Saturday morning with that going, when they were invariably chased by screaming fans.
  16. Rockford

reynolds carrigan fight

I did like the stacks-on at the end.
  17. Rockford

Your perfect 3 car garage! $300k to spend

1,2,3 - Audi RS6
  18. Rockford

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

If you are looking for a Personal Chef, Olivia Tiedemann has the sass for you lot. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0ka_mkMqpE/ https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx815bQO1LG/ Olivia Tiedemann (@oliviatied) • Instagram photos and videos
  19. Rockford

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

$200M now, change the title!! :grinning:
  20. Rockford

Electric vs petrol cars

I have solar and charge my car via that, I just have to be mindful if I have the Ducted Aircon and charger going I'm pulling from the grid. Otherwise the solar is generating enough power to charge the car and power the rest of the house with minimal grid pull. I have free Supercharging for Life...
  21. Rockford

Kayo going upto 4k

Does Foxtel or whoever broadcast in 4K?
  22. Rockford

When did a bargain get the better of you?

Is it a Gibson Explorer clone? Is that your Username origin?
  23. Rockford

Do you remember these companies?

So that would be Norman Ross.
  24. Rockford

I got a Boonie, but he is in One Day gear. Didn't realise there were different versions.
  25. Rockford

EOI - The Kennel Merchandise

These hats were pretty good. The Kennel Store | The Kennel Forum Whatever happened to the Donations page/Gilded etc? Might also help with running costs.
  26. Rockford

Vietnamese Bahn Mi,

Hong Ha, then go across the road for a snack pack. Then sit in the park and eat and pass out from food coma.
  27. Rockford

GoFundMe Farce

Thing that annoyed me, was the wife saying that no-one wanted to insure them and they couldn't get insurance, which is false. If you pay for it extra, have a bike licence, wear a helmet and don't drink and drive you can get coverage by nearly every vendor. Why do they think because you are...
  28. Rockford

Electric vs petrol cars

Wait until he finds out all the houses with solar and batteries in them use the same technology and are just as hard to put out.
  29. Rockford

Electric vs petrol cars

Everything he says as a negative could easily be applied to an ICE car. A GTR won't even let you do more than 4 launches close together (if the gearbox doesn't break) to let it cool down. You ever notice how the fuel economy goes on an ICE goes when you drive it hard? why wouldn't you expect a...
  30. Rockford

Images/Photos

In hindsight you kind of think, what were they thinking. That running a single super long cable to pull along the trams was the best solution, not mention the logistics of getting it to work reliably.
  31. Rockford

I had shiny car version. Forget the cars, those ramps were damn near indestructible.
  32. Rockford

Images/Photos

I'm struggling to think what topic you'd choose if you went on Mastermind... can't quite put my finger on it.... 8-)
  33. Rockford

Potentially 44 Degrees Tomorrow

Can confirm, achieved all my goals today.
  34. Rockford

Potentially 44 Degrees Tomorrow

Aircon, lounge, movies, beers, pizza, snooze.
  35. Rockford

What’s the most effective way to resolve a dispute?

One does not ask another to 'champion' for them. One pulls their own pistol trigger.
  36. Rockford

What’s the most effective way to resolve a dispute?

Pistols at 10 paces. Preferably at dawn.
  37. Rockford

Membership Pack Link

Yeah you can store notes as well, and files in it. Good when working with on-prem servers where you are logging into many different ones you can't have autocomplete type of thing and if the thing is not on the domain (OT systems, Linux, Hypervisors) then you need it to remember them all. Plus as...
  38. Rockford

Membership Pack Link

I work in IT, so I use one every day. I've got around 730 passwords stored. I don't know any of them, they are all just 16 char garbled ones.
  39. Rockford

Membership Pack Link

These stupid Bulldogs supporters couldn't possibly remember their passwords from a year ago, so we'll make them create a new one... :-)
  40. Rockford

Membership Pack Link

Is it me or is the Member Pack link a bit dodgy, starting off with a New Password request? Seems a strange way to take you into the site.
  41. Rockford

Optus down

Especially when the systems have already replicated their changes. It is very hierarchical so changes in the core get replicated very quickly and once they are out it is very hard/time consuming to fix/undo it. Especially when you don't have Console access and your OOB solutions use the same infra.
  42. Rockford

Aftershave

I have Creed Aventus and Green Irish Tweed. But after shelling out for Aventus I realised it didn't suit me. So what I've been doing of late is buying Sampler packs by Libertine (who distribute Creed here in Oz and a bunch of other high end ones). You then get about 10 x 2ml samplers to try...
  43. Rockford

And before Mobile Phones, it was the only thing to read while eating... it was the Toilet Air Refresher can of reading. :-)
  44. Rockford

Las Vegas Sphere…

You'd think something that cost $2.3B is going to take a while to get up to speed and start earning money. All those dot coms, Ubers et al took years to start turning a profit.
  45. Rockford

Optus down

BGP, a lot of people are suddenly going to know how important it is to networks.
  46. Rockford

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Looks like we got Curran, happy with that
  47. Rockford

News The wives and girlfriends of the 2023 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Is it true that Flanagan got married and when he was carrying her across the threshold he went sideways and then dropped her?
  48. Rockford

Always remember the smell of the brown bags the Igloo meats came in. Usually a couple kgs of snags and some mince that mum would make you carry (cos you were a strong little boy)
  49. Rockford

The Ai Thread

ChatGPT is now granted full internet access by OpenAI (interestingengineering.com)
  50. Rockford

The Ai Thread

OpenAI (ChatGPT) only has up until 2021 data I believe and doesn't have access to the Internet.
  51. Rockford

News Tupac Shooter Arrested

Wow.
  52. Rockford

News Tupac Shooter Arrested

Might be a contentious question, but is he more famous for being shot than he was as a rapper? I don't really know too much about rap music. Or was he a legit star for his music.
  53. Rockford

0-100 in 7.9s.... funny how our perception of 'fast' has changed over the years.
  54. Rockford

these were single ended, so you always got a fresh part of it. People used to think they were circular.
  55. Rockford

Bulldogs Store Sale

How do you get the members pricing? I've logged in Members site, the shop site and still no option comes up?
  56. Rockford

How many serial killers are on here?

I've moved on, now a Parallel Killer.
  57. Rockford

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

JB Hifi and Harvey Norman have entered the chat....
  58. Rockford

Maybe they need Ange Postecoglou to come in.
  59. Rockford

Especially given they are all on $300-$400K
  60. Rockford

Dad jokes

As a Bulldogs supporter, this will last for years...
  61. Rockford

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I wonder what happens to Meaney with Pappy coming back?
  62. Rockford

Opinion Renters...

Interesting to see in Germany half the population rent. Apparently they are allowed to take out leases of 30 years.
  63. Rockford

Is my hyundai (and yours) better than a Porsche GT3 RS?

When/where the torque is available it probably a better measure of the potential performance of the car. Most car reviewers, race day fans probably have the GT3RS in their Top 5 cars to drive. There is something about the Porsche chassis and handling that is just so right. I've driven Porsches...
  64. Rockford

Ouch... Blanket - Blankets Australia Online by Onkaparinga
  65. Rockford

These blankets are like $500 each nowadays.
  66. Rockford

Yeah I was just about to say the same thing. They are super expensive nowadays and some are really works of art.
  67. Rockford

What would your Gladiator name be?

You can shorten it to Maximus Decimus Meridius or just Max.
  68. Rockford

What would your Gladiator name be?

I would be Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Bulldog Armies of the West, General of the Turvey Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Terryius Lambelius. Father to a murdered foward pack, husband to murdered halves. And I will have my Provan-Summons Trophy, in this life or the next.
  69. Rockford

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

I only mention it, because it reminds of that LA Law episode where the 2 parents fight over something, but the last scene is them sneaking a hand hold in the elevator and you realise they were both in on it. A whole carefully constructed scenario.
  70. Rockford

Are lots of people on the scrapheap? are you?

Probably received too many upper cuts, they take a toll on you.
  71. Rockford

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Doesn't look like any prescription on those glasses, is he wearing them to look smart? (looking at curve of face from glasses to no glasses)
  72. Rockford

Movie Discussion

Yeah, I think he played the role in Gladiator a little too well, and it has stuck with him. He does arrogant and pretentious really well. :-)
  73. Rockford

Movie Discussion

Why's that?
  74. Rockford

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Burton playing 3D Chess, is probably already in Rd 3 next year for moves.
  75. Rockford

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

What happens in that case? Like if they review it later and agree. Bad luck?
  76. Rockford

Bikes, Cars, Boats, Toys and hobbies

I reckon if Blue Boost sees this, he'll be giving upper cuts until his arms fall off. :tearsofjoy:
  77. Rockford

Broncos star Reece Walsh flaunts $4500 Louis Vuitton bag | What’s the Buzz

I had to Google that, definitely not!! :-) But yeah I know what you are getting at and you are completely right.
  78. Rockford

Luau to bulldogs

Josh Reynolds with long hair.
  79. Rockford

I think you missed my point, which was exactly that.
  80. Rockford

You should follow this guy, he pulls all the big brands apart and analyses them and estimates their real worth. Tanner Leatherstein (@tanner.leatherstein) | Instagram
  81. Rockford

What is the best email client

Not seeing many hits on it. Only one is Yahoo doing 2FA and people having to disable that to get it working again. (in Yahoo) afaik Yahoo is just a standard mail client, so there is no reason it would stop working if it wants to provide the service. Outlook uses the standard ports and settings.
  82. Rockford

What is the best email client

Why did it stop working?
  83. Rockford

Images/Photos

One of those things you see all the time, but never really thought about how they built it.
  84. Rockford

Bulldogs 2012 Minor Premiers framed Jersey

Here is a good comparison BlazedInGloryStore | eBay Stores
  85. Rockford

Honestly, what a garbage comp the NRL has become

6 again rule has been the biggest influence on games imho. Way too much power given to refs to subtly influence games, wear teams down and then let fatigue do the rest. There is zero accountability for giving them.
  86. Rockford

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

and you know what, that's all we ask for. I reckon we'd be half ok with it, if only they had a crack.
  87. Rockford

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Imagine playing like that in front of a sellout crowd at your home ground.
  88. Rockford

Bulldogs 2012 Minor Premiers framed Jersey

Yeah, was going to say around $400-500 nowadays.
  89. Rockford

Official Injury updates

Any updates on this? Kikau must be close?
  90. Rockford

MyNeighbour bought a BYD Atto3? Do I give him an uppercut?

We'll have him drinking his pumpkin spiced latte with the cycling boys in full lycra, before loading his $10K bike in the Telsa at the end of the ride for the drive home.
  91. Rockford

Go to for buying anything!! bikes, cars, washing machines, no pictures, no emails just a phone number to call and the suburb. You had to write it on a form what you wanted to sell and post it in from memory. You had like 15 words, so it became a second language, V8, AC, PS EW... (like when...
  92. Rockford

Another Mass Shooting in....

93. Rockford

Was like hitting paydirt if you found one of these in the newsagent that was close to your own assignment. You could cut out the pictures and use them on your poster. If not, it was up to the library but usually somenone else had already cleaned out all the books on the subject.
  94. Rockford

Official Gus on Twitter

I can try my hardest, but the reality is I'm never gonna be a 100m Olympic sprinter. Time to take the same attitude with some of our players.
  95. Rockford

Mahoney In Presser

Hey Reed... coming here in your first year and telling the fans to get off the bus. A lot of us have been on the bus for 40-50 years. What an embarrassment.