Search results

1. Rani

Who has the hottest girlfriend?

That's funny, I know Josh and he told me he was just screwing her
  2. Rani

Dymock Speaks

Dont' get me wrong, I love hearing the coach talk like this. I just hope the players take it board and carry it out on the field. After the performances I've seen lately, just not too optimistic.
  3. Rani

Dymock Speaks

At this stage, words don't mean too much. It needs to be backed up on the field, so I will reserve judgment until I witness Friday's performance before I start praising Dymock's coaching abilities.
  4. Rani

team lineup

Totally agree. I think that Morris has been starved of the ball and when they do get it to him he is surrounded by defenders.
  5. Rani

team lineup

I would have liked to see Idris dropped instead of Morris tbh. Lesser of two evils imo.
  6. Rani

OFFICIAL: Kevin Moore quits as Bulldogs coach. Effective immediately.

Wow, although I half expected it to happen, still no less of a shock. It kind of feels like the end of a dynasty. I have mixed feelings really. Sad for Kevin and his family, but excited at the opening of a new chapter in the Bulldog story. All the best to Kevin and his family. I will always be...
  7. Rani

Ennis nurses bleeding lung after Origin III

Heard on the radio this morning that it was a bleeding lung ... highly unlikely that he will play
  8. Rani

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

Well said. That's what supporting a club is all about.
  9. Rani

You're an idiot. Were you one of the MOOREONs holding the banner???
  10. Rani

That banner was so wrong. I'm not a fan of Moore, but to publicly denounce him at a game by so-called supporters is not on. And putting Ryan on that banner clearly proves to me that these morons don't have a clue, he's been one of our best in a pretty mediocre team. I've never been embarrassed...
  11. Rani

Alleged betting scandal affect on memberships.

It won't affect membership for the true supporters of the club. I for one will be renewing my membership.
  12. Rani

Why the change?

I like it. It was weird at first, but it kinda grew on me. Now I prefer it to the old one.
  13. Rani

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

Rami, if I had known that's what you were doing I would have spoken to you about it ... I did the same degree at Mac Uni.
  14. Rani

The Best Westfield's

That's because you ARE the biggest sleeze bag :p
  15. Rani

Pissed Off!

I think they actually come into effect early next year, so you should be right.
  16. Rani

New language?

Spanish - it's pretty easy to learn and you'll pick it up in no time.
  17. Rani

Grass Cutting 101

It would totally turn me off!!
  18. Rani

Grass Cutting 101

It depends on how close the friendship is imo. If it's a close friend, then personally I could never do it. If the friendship isn't that close and there is not current relationship happening, then I would go for it!!
  19. Rani

2010 Membership Mega-thread

I wasn't a member this year, but I have signed up for a kennel membership next year :)
  20. Rani

Happy Birthday, Eden.

Happy Birthday, Eedz. Hope you have a great day :)
  21. Rani

Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave...

Apparently he was a psychologist or psychiatrist who was about to be sent to Iraq.
  22. Rani

Australia vs NZ. Teams named

Slater should be the fullback and hayne on the bench.
  23. Rani

Relationship Status!

so sorry to hear, mike!!
  24. Rani

Your hidden talents and random achievements

x2 My other talents should not really be mentioned on a public forum ;):o
  25. Rani

Which are you ?

Music - Elvis OR Beatles. Food - Seperated and cant touch each other OR Dont care. Fruit - Apples OR Oranges Beverage - Tea OR Coffee Shoes - Untie them before removing OR Leave them tied. Knuckles - Cracker OR Not. Fingernails - Chewer OR Not. Flatulence - General Public is fine OR...
  26. Rani

Moe Jo

Nah, when I have pms, i punch the nearest male in the head :p
  27. Rani

Moe Jo

Note the :p, rami. GEEZZZ :o
  28. Rani

Moe Jo

Becaause they don't know which tampons to buy?? :p
  29. Rani

Sharmoot

That's why he missed the changed username ... he was busy writing one of his long essays :p
  30. Rani

twitter or face book ?

Ask dimitra, she would know!!!
  31. Rani

5km Radius

1. McDonalds - [Y] 2. KFC - [Y] 3. Shopping Centre - [Y] 4. Airport - [Y] 5. School - [Y] 6. Major Stadium - [Y] 7. Beach - [Y] 8. Cows - [N] 9. Car Dealership - [Y] 10. River - [Y] 11. Jail - [N] 12. Cinema - [Y] 13. Golf Course - [Y] 14. Train Station - [Y] 15. Police Station -...
  32. Rani

5 foods you could live off..

My alternative list: Chocolate Pizza KFC Maccas Whipped cream (which has a lot of intersting uses) :p
  33. Rani

I thought my choices were pretty healthy :(
  34. Rani

chicken mushrooms cheese pineapple mangoes
  35. Rani

Friday afternoons

I love Friday arvos. I get off at 2. :)
  36. Rani

Let the long cold day of Blue & Gold disappointment begin !

LOl ... the Hayne train has derailed!!
  37. Rani

Ben Barba [merged]

I think Barba played well today and I wouldn't argue a spot for him on the bench next year. He's developing nicely and with another off-season under his belt, he will become an even better player next year. How about some of you guys stop writing him off!! He's still only young and he has the...
  38. Rani

First(s)

First male you met off the kennel? Fovos First female you met off the kennel? Alex First post? Something about SBW just before he pissed off First arguement? GB (but then who hasn't argued with him??)
  39. Rani

So It's Been Almost A Week....

I was shattered last weekend, but looking back at it now, I'm proud at how far the team has come in such a short time. I never thought we'd finish in the top 8 let alone top 4. I'm already looking forward to a bigger and better 2010.
  40. Rani

place your votes: Kennel Awards '09

alpha male: slippery queen bee: alex best mod: moe best admin: DJ1 friendliest member: stacie/ahmed best opposition fan: rocafella kennel jester: KE funniest member: Rodzilla kennels most wanted girl/guy: jorgie/rami best n00b: i haven't paid much attention to the noobs :o most...
  41. Rani

Count Down

Nooooooooooo!!!! :p
  42. Rani

Count Down

I'm already at home!!
  43. Rani

Mortimer wont be a problem

So did de Gois and look what happened to him!!
  44. Rani

NRL Ticketing is a JOKE

I thought you were only allowed to buy 10 tickets max
  45. Rani

Guys look at this

Yes, i realise that, and i will be with the army too ... but you missed the point. I was saying that its more important that all the supporters get to the game no matter where they sit. I really would like to see the blue and white outnumbering the blue and gold
  46. Rani

Guys look at this

Does it really matter where you sit? the only thing that matters is that every doggies fan gets off their backsides and goes to cheer their team on friday. Honestly, anyone who is not at the game either has a damn good excuse or is not a real fan at all.
  47. Rani

fredie

are you an idiot??
  48. Rani

So we will play Eels or Titans....

I'd rather get to the GF rather than not get there at all :p
  49. Rani

BULLDOGS ARMY : Info-Page - Week 3 of finals.

That's wrong. The only time that the top two sides would ever meet each other is in the GF, since they're on the opposite sides of the draw.
  50. Rani

So we will play Eels or Titans....

I'd rather we played the Titans. I think it would be an easier game, especially since it's being played in Sydney.
  51. Rani

Google Chrome

wen u rote like dat??? u stil rite lik dis :)
  52. Rani

I Hate Night Footy (and so do the Dogs).

Terrible performance tonight. I just hope that the boys can turn it around next week.
  53. Rani

why play tigers @ SFS ???

Same reason why the dragons don't take Friday's game away from Kogarah :whacky:
  54. Rani

What were your 2009 expectations?

Like you I jokingly predicted a GF appearance. In reality I would have been happy with a place in the top eight, and thrilled at a top 4 spot. Now looks like my prediction is a distinct possibility. :)
  55. Rani

Ryan needs to lead from the front

Some of you people are unbelievable. We were wooden spooners last year, and we're coming first this year. That in itself is an incredible achievement and you guys still aren't happy. I'm proud of the way the boys are going. They're all doing their jobs and I have no doubt whatsoever that they...
  56. Rani

Help Required - Female Rugby League Supporters

You're welcome! Glad to help. :)
  57. Rani

You want her to pour boiling water on you??? :p Kinky!!
  58. Rani

Kimmorley out for a month.

Kimmorley will be out for a month. He has 3 fractures in his cheekbone.
  59. Rani

I'm quite happy to help out.
  60. Rani

Andrew is this you...

I touched Andy's boobie when Eden wasn't looking ;)
  61. Rani

Andrew is this you...

:roflol:
  62. Rani

Ladder Predictor

Parra can't keep up that intensity for much longer. All it takes is for Hayne to be shut down and they will fold.
  63. Rani

Ladder Predictor

You're so sexy when you're all fired up!!
  64. Rani

The General

I :love: The General.
  65. Rani

Greenberg on 2SM

Just after 5.30
  66. Rani

Bulldogs fans blamed for rampage after Monday nights game

Guys, CityRail hasn't even confirmed that it was Bulldogs supporters!!! One of their trains was trashed and everyone is assuming that it was Bulldog supporters. And then people in here took it one step further and assumed that it was arabic Bulldog supporters.
  67. Rani

I think the main reason security was brought up was because we were discussing solutions to the problem and one of the short term solutions and increasing security.
  68. Rani

I think that CityRail are partly responsibel. Firstly, why have those crappy old trains in circulation without CCTV suveillance? If these f*ckwits could be identified then they could be barred from games and go some way to solving the problem. Secondly, why not have upgraded security? They know...
  69. Rani

Best shops/mall in Sydney.

Westfields Bondi Junction Macquarie Center QVB Also if your looking for some bargains, Birkenhead Point is pretty good.
  70. Rani

Frank Sinatra

Sinatra is good, but Elvis is the KING!!
  71. Rani

Are most of you wanting the Broncos to win tonight.

I hate the broncos but i hate the dragons more. I hope the broncos put a score on them!!
  72. Rani

One Of Those Days....

*gives KE a big hug*
  73. Rani

One Of Those Days....

lol I finished up everything i had to do by 11 this morning and i've been bludging every since. Getting ready to give myself an early mark :D
  74. Rani

One Of Those Days....

I've had days like that too Andy, and believe me I've felt like killing a few people. Just hang in there. Remember the weekend is here and you'll be able to relax. :)
  75. Rani

One Of Those Days....

Would you like me to bring you some cranberry juice? :)
  76. Rani

Correct Pronunciation II

So do I. But i think both pronounciations are correct.
  77. Rani

Correct Pronunciation

it's uven. I've never heard anyone pronouncing oh-ven before.
  78. Rani

Hazem Farewell Poster

It looks awesome, Rach. Keep it as is. Very nice work!!
  79. Rani

I Want To Be a Butler.

Andrew, you can be my butler anytime ;)
  80. Rani

Just so you know...

I hate you Rachel!! :mad:
  81. Rani

US mum gets 99 years for mutilating son

what a fkn sicko!!! She should have her tits cut off!!
  82. Rani

Those lollies...

I always appreciate Tina's stash of lollies at the games :love::love:
  83. Rani

Lookalikes

OMG, you DO look like him!!! And I was trying to place where I'd seen you before :o
  84. Rani

SBW Lookalike on Aussie Idol

x2. Must have been the doggies jersey that made him look hot :p
  85. Rani

SBW Lookalike on Aussie Idol

He actually DOES look like SBW!!
  86. Rani

Run your eyes over our win/loss from 08-09

It's a massive turnaround from the club. I predicted before the season started that we would be top four but I really didn't believe it. Even if we don't get into the GF, I'm stoked at the effort so far. Congrats to all the players, coaches and Todd Greenburg for steering the ship so well.
  87. Rani

Hook Ups

Nooooooo!!!! I was an innocent bystander, i am in no way responsible for what the other four got up to
  88. Rani

I'm Off To Bed.

Oooh, rachel and andrew in a bed, i'm there ... wait for me guys!!
  89. Rani

Is Cranberry Juice Gay?

hmmmm ... well hung?? i gave you a lap dance and i didn't feel a thing :p i only want your babies if you give up the cranberry juice and the checkered vests :p
  90. Rani

Hook Ups

who or what hasn't? :p
  91. Rani

Hook Ups

fovos and the pole fovos and kenny fovos and the couch fovos and anything!!!
  92. Rani

Is Cranberry Juice Gay?

Yes, cranberry juice is gay!! Especially if it's drunk by a man with a checkered vest on! ps: i still :love: you andrew
  93. Rani

To everyone at Canterbury Leagues last night...

You don't remember if i propositioned you??? PS: Tina is prettier.
  94. Rani

I'm sorry! It's not my fault i'm technologically challenged! :p
  95. Rani

ummmm ... what offer? Did i proposition you?? :p
  96. Rani

That was even more of a turn on ;)
  97. Rani

Doesn't it? I think I'm a sadist at heart. Pulling out Slippery's and Andrew's chest hairs turned me on :p
  98. Rani

Kurry, you can also have fun pulling out his chest hairs!!!