Search results

1. R

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

- Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.
  2. R

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

This type of player gets a team into the top 8 easy
  3. R

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

I am still not a CC fan but I'm extremely happy he is not putting up with shit. They know who it is so just move on him or anyone else for that matter. I'm prepared to give him one more season and hope he can get some good results next year. I know its a long process and it take time but as a...
  4. R

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Love the fox and what he has bought to the club and for the tries he scored today but some costly errors from him today
  5. R

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Who is our defence coach oh wait....
  6. R

Official NSW Cup Rd 3 Bulldogs v Magpies

What channel is it on?
  7. R

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Sure he made a few mistakes but this guy is a true talent and will be great for us next year. A massive game to play one of the few times he has played. The weather was shocking; don't forget it's the first game of the year. He has youth on his side and will have an entire preseason at FB with...
  8. R

News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

I don't mind the mistakes but he was nowhere near enough around the ruck and looking for the offload to run through a gap. Fancy footwork doesn't make a good FB hard work and consistency does.
  9. R

22-year-old Crichton has 41 tries and 270 points in 76 games for the Panthers since his debut in 2019, winning two premierships from three grand final appearances.Crichton has also played three Origins for NSW and scored four tries in six Tests for Samoa to date.
  10. R

I hope he signs with us. I rate the guy
  11. R

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

We will finish 8-10 without a recognised halfback. If one of our existing 7 fires then I think we can push the top 6. Sign a start half and we are top 4 its as simple as that
  12. R

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

First time I have said this is my life I’m embarrassed to be a doggies supporter. the Bullfrog will be turning in his grave. What a sad state of affairs
  13. R

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

28nil and he does something stupid like that? Barrett you have a lot to answer for.
  14. R

So Baz what excuses will you have this week?
  15. R

Lucky we signed an attacking coach imagine if we didn’t….
  16. R

Official Round 19 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Also when does Barrett start to hold himself accountable for all these fuckups? Example selecting Napa week after week? Give one of our youngsters a run instead of these wasted space of a player
  17. R

I don’t know why we didn’t make Adam Renolds our #1 priority signing
  18. R

We need a quality 7 I couldn’t care less who or what we sign
  19. R

We signed an attacking coach yet we are the worst defence side in the Comp?? Gus Gould will have to be Dr Strange to get us out of this shit
  20. R

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bas said we prepared well this week I hate to see when we don’t prepare well?
  21. R

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

I woke to the news and have to say I am really excited about this. He has the knowledge and influence to put us on the right path and bring us back to one of the top teams.
  22. R

Should we be worried about Barrett?

He is supposed to be the best attacking coach out there but we are the worst attacking team WTF?
  23. R

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Barrett in the press conference will say let’s look at the positives if you sack me the Board will look stupid because you will have to pay out another coach before their contracts expires
  24. R

Barrett in the press conference will say let’s look at the positives if you sack me the Board will look stupid because you will have to pay out another coach before their contracts expires.
  25. R

I think we can clearly see that we need a halfback. offer Renolds what he wants and build from there
  26. R

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

At least we will set a whole bunch of records this year. We are a joke and Barrett you can fuck off back to where ever you came from
  27. R

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Dean Pay must be laughing his head off. Hey Barrett maybe you should slap them around a little lol...such an embarrassment
  28. R

SACK BARRETT!!!!

Yes the players can play like shit and make the mistakes etc. but the buck stops with the coach.
  29. R

Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

Happy to have you here Flanno. Welcome and best of luck Some advice don't read the negative posts the true Bulldogs supporters will support you
  30. R

Official Dean Pay quits

If they say Georgallis is the interim coach then I don't think we have signed Barrett? I don't see anyone from the Dogs or Penruff standing in the way for Barrett to come in tomorrow and take over. We are not silly enough to sign our next coach to a 1 1/2 year deal it would be at least 3 years...
  31. R

News Barrett

Personally I would sign Brown over Barrett
  32. R

News 'I want to keep coaching here': Why Pay believes he's the man for Dogs job

#sackdeanpay I would dig Cameron Smith as a player coach
  33. R

Opinion Welcome to rock bottom.

#sackdeanpay
  34. R

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

If we lose tonight Pay either needs to be asked or he needs to tender his resignation
  35. R

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Josh Jackson needs to be dropped and lose the captaincy. He is not worthy of the title
  36. R

Two roosters tries, two hodkinson stuff ups

Did you look in the mirror?
  37. R

Two roosters tries, two hodkinson stuff ups

Canberra will be higher on the ladder than we will....now that is a joke Top Coach Australian & Origin players State of the art facilities State of the art training ground Leagues club that is booming Best fan base and what rubbish do we get? I know its 20 mins in and we are only 3 tries down...
  38. R

Titans begin negotiations with Trent Hodkinson

Mybe is our future I am really happy that Trent had a great game and hope he gets what ever he deserves, but not from us. I hope GC pay overs...
  39. R

Round 5 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

A Ricky Stuart coached team beats Manly......Manly fans must be spewing I can hear it "Sack gnome, Sack Foran, Sack DCE" Blame everyone except thier board. One good thing dont have to hear from the fu-kwit supporters for the next 5 years LOL
  40. R

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 5 | Bulldogs v Souths

The NRL and the referees have become an absolute joke. There needs to be an investigation into corruption. We were absolutely robbed today. I hope does give them a mouthful. Taken you must seek an audience with the NRL board and heads need to roll As a fan how do you expect us to keep...
  41. R

Paul Is A Real Kent

Community Intro A A Launched in 2009, Bulldogs in the Community is part of the Clubs formal community strategy which aims to make a positive difference in people’s lives and in our community. Since its inception Bulldogs in the Community has achieved enormous success assisting charitable...
  42. R

Thurston Tripping Charge Fear After Cowboys Defeat

NRL = a f--king joke there are 2 sets of rules. The elite get off and the Bulldogs suffer
  43. R

Kaufusi: I Will Be Kicking Des' Door Down Every Week (RLW Article)

Depth.....this is what a team needs to win comps
  44. R

Mummy and the Boys

The great Peter Moore would have signed an Ironclad contract, cant blame the brothers here
  45. R

The day Lichaa said no to Hasler

Fire it up son!
  46. R

No Hooker plan

Ennis was a loss but come on our half back played crap on this biggest day of his carrer. If you cant step up then ....when will he??
  47. R

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

Oh well happy you got this far but why the fark is hodkinson playing?? Obviously injured
  48. R

Hodkinson is like a passenger.
  49. R

Phil Gould you can go a f--k yourself you wank-r
  50. R

Souths have had their hands on the ball and no penalty for us???
  51. R

Official team

Mbye is in
  52. R

its GF game day peeps!!!!

OMG I am so nervous
  53. R

I had my doubts

Hi guys, I just wanted to say I had my doubts all year but I was proved wrong. I doubted Ennis being a great captain, josh for his Brian explosions and T. rex for his attitudes and Des for his coaching I'm here to say I was wrong. I'm so proud of the boys and no matter what happens...
  54. R

Josh Hoffman : Negotiations with Broncos rivals commence

I agree. Perret helped us get this far. I say if we get him for around $350 for 2 years it's a bargin if not let wait for the new big thing to come along
  55. R

Bad luck channel 9!

Andrew johns had some cum on the side of his mouth blowing Gus
  56. R

Wow what a defensive display. I cant believe we are in the GF. Never doubt always have faith BLEED BLUE & WHITE
  57. R

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Woooohhhhooooooooooooooooooooo
  58. R

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

These refs are surely corrupt
  59. R

Graham apologises to team mate.

Passion & Pride
  60. R

Dogs Vs Sea Eagles - Finals Week 2 Match Thread

Eat my words nice run from Ennis.
  61. R

Sterlo is 100% right....if we lose Ennis has cost us this game. He has to make it up
  62. R

wheres the ennis fans????
  63. R

These ref have got a lot to answer for
  64. R

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

Im not gay but I love Graham
  65. R

Isaac Luke free to play

I love this sport and the dogs but Im quickly losing faith in this game. Double standards. TV right govern this game and its in the best interest for him to play if it brings in 10000 more viewers I cant believe the NRL your a f--king joke. Get your act together before you lose viewers to...
  66. R

Round 25 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Souths

Someone knee cap these cheating f--kers
  67. R

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

TG just said on MMM that the club is talking about as we speak. More to come
  68. R

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

Did I see what I just thought i saw.....WTF? Seriously this cannot be normal. Does he have mental issues? NRL do me and the game a favor and sack this disgrace of a human being. No wonder the rest of the country thinks this is a bogan /dumb game. These types of incidents tarnishes all the...
  69. R

State of Origin 2 General Discussion Thread

Go blues....dogs in trouble for the next few years
  70. R

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

FFS how much does Politis pay these fu-kwit refs
  71. R

Ennis to the Sharks?

Thanks for your services but please move on
  72. R

Absolutely disgusted

ive said this for a few years now
  73. R

Discussion Thread Round 8 - Bulldogs Vs Knights

****in refs cheat us again
  74. R

WOW my jaw just dropped with this shit. Des don't give them a f-cking break hammer them in training
  75. R

Their giving us this game and we cant put the nail in the coffin
  76. R

wow we are terrible. How after 4 weeks of good footy we get this rubbish?
  77. R

Ticket prices

10,000 at $30.00 = $300,000.00 or 30,000 at $10 = $300,000.00 Same amount in the end. I should run for CEO easy job
  78. R

OFFICIAL: Four more years for Falafel

They finally signed someone to clean all the trophies in their cabinet :D
  79. R

bulldogs supporters (thanks to media)

Send a complaint to the store manager. If you dont give feed back they cannot do anything about it
  80. R

Would you want Benji Marshall to join our team this season?

PK just said on NRL 360 that the dogs have interest in him for this year Will then sign with the sharks for 2014
  81. R

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 7 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

dont hi 5 him fffs he fu-ked up