Search results

1. H

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

I think we will all forget the connection dsf and may had at norths maybe dsf is the kicker for may??? The change we get for rfm pays for Terrell and then spot opens for dsf
  2. H

News Bronson Xerri makes sad Sharks reveal ahead of 'interesting' Bulldogs clash

His best mate is Flanno that’s one of the reasons he came to the club… this could go either way he goes to dragons later on and doesn’t see out the contract or respects us for giving him a second chance
  3. H

Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

How about just leave him where he is and just feed him good ball and instead of trying fix one problem and creating another we just find a good front rower….. end thread
  4. H

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Personally I recon there maybe a swap on our hands between nz and dogs rfm for Curran
  5. H

Finally, the Bulldogs have a ‘good’ problem

Plus Sutton starting front row!! Plus no SST anywhere to be seen
  6. H

Gus on 100% Footy

Sandrugu is going to French rugby
  7. H

Sean Johnson?

Spell Shaun right
  8. H

2023 Round 1 team prediction thread.

This is very close!!! I’ve heard off a good source perham is training at fullback and Averillo at centre and burns has been told to look elsewhere
  9. H

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

The rock is ripped doesn’t mean he can play rugby league
  10. H

Rumour Justin Olam

We are bored aren’t we
  11. H

Rumour Nick Meaney unhappy

Probably a spot opening up at the knights he can go back there
  12. H

Rumour Roosters set to make play for Bulldogs gun

Sam walker is coming off contract [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] swap for Allan and then manu into 5/8 Keary half and sualli centre and Allan wing
  13. H

Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

We got a lot of good calls in the first half we make excuses we won’t learn from it….. it doesn’t excuse the fact they were making 50-60m every set up the middle in the second half easy bloody metres
  14. H

Adam G and His father

Honestly let’s not slip into Ricky Stuart’s world and look for those stupid excuses ay
  15. H

News Interview With Cameron Ciraldo

So do I!!!! Around the Jarrad hickey, kane cleal days I went onto Wikipedia and nothing about it?? Strange
  16. H

Opinion Brad Arthur

I was watching 100% footy last night and Gus commented on arthur negatively about a good team not going that next step… but when pressed about ciraldo he didn’t want to say a thing and tried to change the subject…. Ciraldo is ours I recon
  17. H

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Ummmmm still burton they targeted him cos his a threat ummm Flanno runs an unders to an unsuspecting flat footed forward
  18. H

Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Averillo 3 played his heart out taking everything he could on the full and tried to creat Jmk 2 keeping it simple with poor marker defence geez I wish he had half a yard of pace more Vaughan 1 Took ALOT of tireless carries
  19. H

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Cant anyone see he is heavily targeted and Flanagan doesn’t assist in any way at all take Cleary for example burton kicks and takes the heat off Cleary to play…. We need at least 3 modes of kicking attack plain and simple look at storm Hughes, grant, Munster…… 2004 we had anasta, sherwin, Hughes...
  20. H

Declan Okunbor

I’m sure we will get shot down by Karen’s blaming conditions and go easy on the bloke but for me he was a liability plus not nrl standard unfortunately but why decide this game in pouring rain against an in form ronaldo to debut was Allan injured? Released? Burns returned obviously to NSW cup...
  21. H

Rumour Brad Fittler to coach Bulldogs

Woolf comes from Townsville he coaches the cows, Payton to the tigers (back home)…. Lol doesn’t solve us tho
  22. H

Opinion Kiraz

U also said he would be our fullback next year did u not???
  23. H

Opinion Tyrone Roberts

CAN WE PLEASE LOOK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE!!!! Roberts, Frawley, O’Sullivan, Croft ffs even tho sam Williams is retiring we have a thread!!!
  24. H

Opinion Nick Meaney

Oi Omar when Papi comes back he gets relegated to the wing so obviously he isn’t knocking the door down to be the permanent spot his a fill in….. plus when he was with us he got drove back 10m and put us on the back foot EVERY set…. He doesn’t suit our dynamic now shut the f up and look to the...
  25. H

Official Hansen ensconced in the kennel

Is this guy still taking our money without any input especially now Barrett is gone??
  26. H

Opinion Taylan May

Wtf…… Deary me
  27. H

Dufty Dropped Panthers Clash

U recon his asked for a release and dropped…… or they have done their video review today and once again it has highlighted his poor goal line positioning and defence
  28. H

Official Gus on Twitter

All the best coaches were shit players Bennett Robinson Bellamy Gould Maguire Sheens Cleary Not one there with NSW or Australian rep honours All premiership winning coaches
  29. H

Opinion When will Matt Burton leave the Bulldogs?

Probably go to st George and play along side Ben hunt….. they keep chopping and changing their 5/8
  30. H

Charlie Staines?

Hahahaha rewind 18 months ago we were filthy laundy missed out on recruiting staines this is a fine example of let’s just the processes work!!!
  31. H

Penrith Panthers Lineup - Round 13, 2022

Sorry but who cares!!!! They still have confidence across the park and a “next man up” mentality that will pump us we’ve had 4 winnable games in raiders, knights, tigers and dragons and lost every one wat makes u think a side still with a consistent clubman of Dylan edwards, a great edge combo...
  32. H

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

This maybe an unpopular post but I think if we lose miserably today I think supporters should boo our team off the ground to show our disapointment of performances over this year…. Maybe it may make a statement to the team on our home turf….
  33. H

Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Didn’t tyran smith swiftly clear out his stable of players from the dogs??? Will Hopoate, Dwz, reimis the only player still managed by him still at the dogs is Chris patolo
  34. H

Official Consolidated Trent Barrett Leaving Bulldogs Thread

Wat happens to Steve Hansen now
  35. H

What's your gut feeling?

When Danny weidler and “the mole” are reporting Barrett is gone when they are Gus’s mate under the same umbrella of nine entertainment you know something is going on
  36. H

Official Gus on Twitter

The silence on his account atm is deafening
  37. H

Which coach???

Bring in Wayne Bennett for half a year
  38. H

News Bulldogs directors losing patience with struggling Barrett

John Morris???? His name hasn’t been spoken about…… I still agree I listened to James graham talking about kristian Woolf…. Getting 17 Tongans together making them believe and now they have beaten England, nz, aus and maintaining the winning culture at St. Helens possibly 4 years in a row
  39. H

Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

Kristian Woolf
  40. H

NRL360 hidden agenda

Kenty has a definite agenda every year!!! Last year it was the rules, year before was Anthony seibold, year before that was Todd Greenberg
  41. H

Opinion Update on these players

Doorey acl Kane released Brad abbey playing for norths sydney Brad deitz playing for dragons??? Possibly Alamoti Gus tweeted his been cleared of injury and ready to resume Lumelume from storm his father was unwell plus I think he picked up an injury
  42. H

IS THE PLAYER MATT BURTON ?

Some ppl saying it’s Sam walker
  43. H

News What the Bulldogs need in 2022: Back-to-basics coaching

One thing I’d love them to improve is ADVERSITY!! When we have had a bit of momentum and then a knock on or penalty or a play didn’t go to plan the opposing side quickly piled on points in the next set, taking any momentum away from us plus deflating us further…. I think some of the guys we’ve...
  44. H

No Source Max King to sign

It is true I work with his dad in the mines in the hunter valley it’s on base contract of 120k
  45. H

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

There is no kimmorely, Maloney type players on the market!!! Green was the poor man option last year and now his retired….Simple as that a good half is hot property I was even clutching onto straws a Croft or taylor was bein successful on second comings but squeezed out by recruitment which has...
  46. H

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

Haven’t we bought Asiata to play halfback [emoji848][emoji848]
  47. H

Rumour Viliame Kikau

It will be Vaughan Hooker Thompson Hetherington Tpj Jackson
  48. H

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

I wonder how long his signed for cos we need at least a 5 year plan
  49. H

Hoppa, DWZ & Reimis GONE???

Well this thread was right in a sense lol
  50. H

Rumour Hopoate Mid Season Transfer

Tyran smith ridding his stable from the dogs is all it is I’d say
  51. H

If our club had to chose between TPJ and SJ for the same money who would you chose.

And with that we took on a guy frank pritchard whose career was a crossroads like Tpj and he was an enforcer and a leader to kasiano and taupau
  52. H

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Would u guys consider nikora an edge running back rower along with sj???? They have a nice combo! Plus they have resigned talakai, wade graham the other back rower and McInnes lock..... nikora maybe on the outer also!! Just throwing it out there??
  53. H

DWZ consolidated thread

For tapine???
  54. H

DWZ consolidated thread

In ready’s mail today he mentioned Dwz maybe on a mid season move to a club showing genuine interest after obviously not nailing down a regular position of fullback in our side
  55. H

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

We sack Barrett we don’t get burton simple
  56. H

Ennis

We need ennis and kimmorely back at the club in some capacity
  57. H

News Matt Burton wants out

Do the Napa/burton trade ffs!!! Hetherington and Napa are the same style of player (but hetherington better) and then with the extra position available in our 30 throw Russell packer a bone!!! Or even a better idea tigers let walters go to broncos and swap Lewis for packer.....
  58. H

Opinion Danny Levi

Billy Britain is the guy we should be goin after stuck behind the hunt and McInnes debacle at the saints he was nsw cup player of the year before that..... we don’t neccessarily need the in form hooker of “NOW” we could give someone a chance that has potential eg like Souths gave to cook
  59. H

News Steve Price to leave club

Anyone heard who is replacing him??? They said it was an nrl official?!?
  60. H

Hoppa, DWZ & Reimis GONE???

Will Hopoate to Dylan walker swap u watch
  61. H

Opinion Starting 13 of Players Let Go

Let’s not worry bout the players we lose instead the players we gain when we replace those guys look at roosters for an example Rts> Tedesco Mitchell> Morris Cronk> flannagan the personel that they have recruited which have big shoes to fill and have stepped up and improved Yet for us...
  62. H

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

Ok bare with me guys as much as we are disgraced at this signing we gotta ask ourselves have there been any quality on the market this year and also in reggies not playing we can’t uncover any diamonds in the rough if we put a positive spin on it we’ve done pretty well on getting cotric...
  63. H

Opinion Must Haves 2021

I dunno why you have got in your head that papalli is leaving!! He is their marquee forward soliola is off contract and probably retire The other fellas you named eg lui and Bateman are bench forwards at best and horsbrough and guler still developing Papalli Hodgson James Chn Whitehead...
  64. H

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs reportedly chasing SBW for 2021

Chn who??? Never heard of her
  65. H

No Source Bryce Cartwright

Unfortunately the ducks are lining up Barrett signed Chn released Board thinks they need to replace a like for like player who offloads Carty moves home
  66. H

2008 team Vs 2020

Crisp> Harper Youngquest>???? Nanai> Crichton Winitana> dwz Millard> hoppa Williams> Lewis Groom> wakeham Warburton> Jackson Cleal> Britt Williams> napa Kouparitsas> Elliot Morrin> Stimson Tsoulus> ????? Briggs> Chris smith Te maari> rfm Taumata> averillo Phelps> holland Emilio> Montoya...
  67. H

Social Media Return for Reynolds??

The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us I bet half of u were at belmore chanting Reynolds against storm .............west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji...
  68. H

Opinion #BringJRBack

Wat a joke wat an absolute grub!!!! The amount that guy has put on the line for this club bought us to 2 grand finals and a nsw series win his body is worn down from playing for us...... west tigers supporters aren’t fucking whinging about a broken down benji returning to their club Fucken wake...
  69. H

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Tell some of the ppl still living in 2004!! Wat I’m saying is same style player with no improvement in halves progressively.... addo Carr and Morris have speed and doesn’t look for work
  70. H

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

We had a world class player who was rated the best winger of the decade in Brett Morris and we still failed!!! Wat makes ppl think a winger who doesn’t come in for work that we are going to succeed
  71. H

News Hill rules out Seggy,says we have wiggle room in cap and stadium update.

Hey guys Seeing though benji Marshall and Robbie Farah have signed on for another year at the tigers and the coach contract talks are unstable furthermore he is Bulldogs own, josh Reynolds looks to be playing off the bench next year would the Bulldogs management ever consider releasing Michael...
  72. H

Hasler/Daley

It's because des Hasler is going to be nsw coach
  73. H

The grass is always greener

All these opiniated views bout des have a little think..... We wanted Ricky Stuart after our u20's success and look where he ended up getting wooden spoons We got des!! He was our saviour he was our messiah "in Des we trust" He hasn't let us down yes he has delivered a grand final win BUT...
  74. H

Slater in Police Custody in England

Probably led with the knees
  75. H

CEO candidates

Ok we'll let's be realistic Todd Greenberg was one in a million a guy that had brains and common sense that had a vision of where the club should be and respected by the staff and players i dont think we will never be able replicate exactly what Todds influence but someone to carry on his...
  76. H

Patty Templeman possible half back solution

Hey guys I've been watching him since last year now and I really think the guy has got some talent but his not a halfback..... Five eight at best but fullback is his position and unfortunately his a guy that we will see snapped up by probably the bloody poaching roosters cos our playing roster...
  77. H

All talk no bark

Sorry guys with a great turnout of 51k of ppl there I felt like I was at a Souths home game where is the kennel of old that gives u goose bumps as they chant "bulldogs" it was in the first half of the Gf now it has been lost come on boys lets go one better "BULLDOGS"
  78. H

The Where Are You Sitting Thread - Grand Final

608 row 14 I just hope they aren't to far away from the action but they are cat 1 so fingers crossed
  79. H

Haters gonna hate...

Funny this thread is put up I was just saying to my missus this morning how the ppl after watching the game vs souths from the pub and throughout this week if they don't follow the dogs they are going for Melbourne..... One of my friends on Facebook said there isn't even a point in watching the...
  80. H

Brian Smith Gooooneeee

Haha I was going to go another angle and say he would be the best fit... Roosters would be thinking folkes would be the best exponent of bringing the best out of sbw.... Who knows what went on behind the scenes...but it wasn't a disagreement between coach and player why he left
  81. H

Is barba the first Dally m winner to not make rep footy?

Sorry a bit of waste of time thread IMO but Preston Cambell as well
  82. H

How do you think changes to the cap in 18 months time will affect our team?

Devout saint I'll be yet another one that agrees with your statement but I think a lot of people are forgetting that the salary cap rise doesn't mean every club can afford the rise clubs like Canterbury and Brisbane will be always financially stable but clubs like Panthers and Canberra will...
  83. H

Bulldogs v Roosters [Predictions]

Ricky Stuart is that you?????
  84. H

Players resting for Canberra Match?

All I care about is super coach at the moment and I've got inu and barba and all this talk about them being rested has got me on edge..... We will win by 20 Croker can't tackle and Dugan goes missing and Tilse can't hang onto the ball so I'm confident about the actual game.... Just my bloody...
  85. H

Bulldogs announcement @ 4pm

I recon your on the money BUT the last 2 years we've had avatar and star wars that was the only reason why I was throwing that out there
  86. H

Only speculation it could be a signing of a player I dunno
  87. H

Sorry if this has been already posted.... Id say there is another movie coming out and like last year with star wars vs the raiders we will have a day jersey sponsor... Only speculating tho haha
  88. H

Who is the biggest Grub?

Grubs are .......Bryce Gibbs, Adam Blair, Cam Smith, Brent Tate, Chris Sandow, JWH, Sam Thaiday, Travis Burns, Dave Taylor, Also I'll throw out there a few SOOK....... Jamie soward, braith anasta, josh Dugan,
  89. H

Could the reason why we are re-signing these players to 1 year contracts be...

How did we get from asking why we were signing players for 1 year contracts to rumors of signing Jonathan Thurston???????? Plain and simple it's not rocket science we've signed turner and halatau for a year while we have lafai and tapau to blood fully then at the end of next year turner and...
  90. H

Inu can't kick

His worth persisting with geeez but if you notice he misses all the left hand sideline kicks and nails all the right all he needs to improve is one side least he can kick far enough to get em over the crossbar unlike Goodwin
  91. H

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

why thankyou dognacious i learn something new everyday BUT however dont shoot the messenger im not one to make up **** just to get a stir personally i cant get my head around it either but maybe as bulldogs09 said a 5/8 on 250k (that we dont need) for a promising forward nuffie
  92. H

Johnny Mannah for Ben Roberts i heard there is a swap in the pipeline anyone shed any light on this rumour
  93. H

our recruitment have always looked at having a damaging centre/second rower and we will find another one we had Talau then we had Mason then we had SBW then we had Idris
  94. H

SMH - Ennis Set To Return To Knights

if this was a facebook page i would like this comment lol
  95. H

Who Would You Like To See At The Dogs Next Year!

Based on off contract players and the recent players weve got 1.Barba 2.Duffie 3.Morris 4.Hodges 5.Turner 6.Roberts 7.Hogkinson 8.Snowden 9.Keating 10.Tolman 11.Pritchard 12.Blair 13.Stagg 14.Eastwood 15.Paea 16.Kasiano 17.(utility)?????????
  96. H

i know poor roberts will feel like his second best but keating has really opened my eyes with his 3D plays and if he does it out of dummy half he could be just as instrumental as a Cam Smith for Melbourne........ Ennis is a real 2D player that just runs out of dummy half and hits the first...
  97. H

Whoa Whoa hold up for one minute Ennis is no real loss and we can get bye without him with the people weve got ok resign Roberts put him at 6 and Keating at Hooker and still have Romelo as backup so everyone just calm down a little.......as for Idris he is a strike weapon out wide but weve had...